Jun 2, 2024
I think the biggest issue with all the people complaining about the release schedule and update time frame and overall progress of the game development is this; they're all applying their own arbitrary timeline for what they personally feel is an acceptable pace for updates and progress in the development of the game. The problem with doing so, is that DC has NEVER, at ANY point, promised, alluded to, implied, accepted, complied with, adhered to, or accepted ANY time frame or schedule other than his own. And people be mad about it.

Furthermore, They accuse Morado of Glazing DC or being paid by DC to keep his reputation us, when all I've ever seen the dude do is correct people when they make incorrect statements or assumptions. In fact, from what I can gather, dude is actually NOT in favor of the recent route DC and co. have gone in regards to development. He's just not willing to accept blatantly incorrect comments when people can make their own decisions based on pure fact.

TL;DR

DC never promised you what you convinced yourselves he did, and Morado is all, "No Fake NEWS! Just the FACTS, Ma'am!"
I don't care what Dark Cookie promised. My opinions about him come from the fact he's a professional game dev making his living on Summertime Saga and how pathetic the entire thing is compared to any other pro developer.

He is making a basic, bare bones visual novel with some minor minigames in an engine that handles most of the work for you. If I go to a restaurant and I find out it takes them 2 hours to make a box mac'n'cheese dinner, I'm gonna roll my eyes and rightfully call them pathetic and lazy. Same with a developer who takes a year to re-release content they already released. It's a joke.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
He only really promised to work on something. Not the how or when he goes about it. Whatever promised you made up for yourself is, quite literally, on you.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I don't care what Dark Cookie promised. My opinions about him come from the fact he's a professional game dev making his living on Summertime Saga and how pathetic the entire thing is compared to any other pro developer.

He is making a basic, bare bones visual novel with some minor minigames in an engine that handles most of the work for you. If I go to a restaurant and I find out it takes them 2 hours to make a box mac'n'cheese dinner, I'm gonna roll my eyes and rightfully call them pathetic and lazy. Same with a developer who takes a year to re-release content they already released. It's a joke.
Thats your subjective opinion. : )

IMG_3683.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes