Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Someone actually asked DC that on stream today and he did not give a good update to that. Looks like Debbie is just getting a few lines of dialogue during pregnancy when her arc is done.
I saw that as well, scammer cookie lazy as usual he also said that the update is most likely split into two updates.
People defend this guy for free btw:censored:

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959
Sep 9, 2021
I get this traceback whenever I click on the ATM in the bank, any ideas? I only have the naughty mod and incest patch 20.12. Made it pretty far in the game, and that ATM is the only thing that has crashed it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get this traceback whenever I click on the ATM in the bank, any ideas? I only have the naughty mod and incest patch 20.12. Made it pretty far in the game, and that ATM is the only thing that has crashed it.
The traceback says you have "patch_tech_update.rpy" as the patch, not the patch from 20.12 found here.

If you are playing v0.20.16, using the naughty mod for v0.20.16 and the patch labeled v0.20.12 - then,

Remove both the mod and the patch and try the ATM again. If it crashes, I recommend going to the developer's discord and asking in their help channel (if there is one).

If it doesn't crash, first add back the patch and try the ATM again. If it crashes, don't use the patch anymore.

Then add back in the mod and try the ATM again. If it crashes, go into the thread for the naughty mod and seek help from the mod's developer.

If it doesn't crash, hey, keep playing.

4.00 star(s) 373 Votes