harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Guys i can,t continue why im just in first part in stroy
can anyone help View attachment 4141879
make sure to go to every classroom in the morning to trigger the quest tracker. it won't track quests until you encounter a character.
if you did that already, then yea, you finished the content in the reboot. the pre-reboot version is on the first post of this thread if you want to see the content for other chars

Reactions: Count Morado

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Incest Patch for the latest update (WIP 5091)

This is a patch that reverts back the relationship of the characters to how it was before the change in Patreon policy. Not just a simple word change, but whole blocks of dialogue are back to their 14.5 version of the game. New dialogue written for this tech update also were taken into consideration since DarkCookie is adding new story beats. I also modified the art asset to fit the new widescreen resolution of the game.

I will also release a new patch for 20.16 later on. Just currently rewriting it.

Installation:
Unzip the file and place it inside the "game" folder.

This patch is inspired and modified from the previous uploads that came before it. Special thanks to Scarlet Ashbringer, Sothyr and Xaverion for their previous work on a patch. And to raschi for helping me with some questions on how to develop this patch!

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Incest Patch for the latest update (WIP 5091)

This is a patch that reverts back the relationship of the characters to how it was before the change in Patreon policy. Not just a simple word change, but whole blocks of dialogue are back to their 14.5 version of the game. New dialogue written for this tech update also were taken into consideration since DarkCookie is adding new story beats. I also modified the art asset to fit the new widescreen resolution of the game.

I will also release a new patch for 20.16 later on. Just currently rewriting it.

Installation:
Unzip the file and place it inside the "game" folder.

This patch is inspired and modified from the previous uploads that came before it. Special thanks to Scarlet Ashbringer, Sothyr and Xaverion for their previous work on a patch. And to raschi for helping me with some questions on how to develop this patch!
Epic work Ser Maggot.
Thank you:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ser Maggot

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can i install all the mod or just one? My first time trying mod and don't know where to ask
Do not install more than one mod and/or patch. Do not install a translation pack in addition to a mod and/or patch. Only one. Not more. There may be exceptions - but ask in the mod's thread.

Make sure any mod, patch, or pack is specifically made for the version of Summertime Saga you are using. Something made for v0.20.16 or earlier does not work for v21.0.0 or later. And the same in reverse.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I actually REALLY like the thicker legs, so overall I'm a fan of this art. The problem is, for me, is that it doesn't transfer to her sprite sitting on her bed during the day or the scene where she's bending over and looking into the washing machine. I remember when we convinced DC to make her bottom half thicker than Diane's. Sadly, it doesn't translate across all his art.

I hadn't paid much attention to the forearm and hand before it was pointed out and I do agree it's off.
I also love thick thighs/legs, especially on milfs. But there's something about the way its drawn here that feels weird to me, not nearly as appealing as it should be.

Chris516

Nov 12, 2023
Well, 20.16 won't work anymore, but. Jenny, Nadya, Eve, Grace, Odette, Josephine, Maria, Consuela, Tina, Liu, Diane, Daisy, Melonia and, Iwanka, combined had 3,068(219/each) babies. I can wait for the next Tech Update, since. A 'save' in 20.16 couldn't be played in the update.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Damn, I don't know how you got this, but thanks.
I saved that file a long time ago and it's been sitting in the cloud ever since. The other version I'm keeping is indeed 0.14.5 which was the last "pure" version of the old game with incest and without any major reworks (except that silver Jenny from 0.01 and some other smaller details).
It's definitely come a long way since v0.01. I know you said there's not much to see, but I really wasn't prepared to be done with it in less than 2 minutes lol.
That's why it's always kinda funny when people claim that DC was sooo much better when he released more than one update a month. Yes, he did that, but those literally had ~3 to 5 minutes of actual content. As far as I recall, the first actual sex scene was added in 0.7. - not many games to would make it through 7 updates without a sex cene in today's environment.

4.00 star(s) 375 Votes