Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
A bit misleading. You must search password at daylight(while she is in a shower use her laptop, until then no point in her diary)
Well, the diary doesn't appear at night, so yea, of course during the day. I tried to enter the password asap and the game wouldn't allow me to even attempt it until it appeared in her diary. Play her route and check her diary until she mentions the bad monster, then you should be able to type it into the closed laptop that you have to click on.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Jenny wants $500 up front before she'll get together with Roxxy concerning cheerleading. Got the money, go visit Jenny, and she says she wants $500 up front before she'll get together with Roxxy concerning cheerleading. Can't even offer her the money.

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
Jenny wants $500 up front before she'll get together with Roxxy concerning cheerleading. Got the money, go visit Jenny, and she says she wants $500 up front before she'll get together with Roxxy concerning cheerleading. Can't even offer her the money.
It's a known bug. I think the new release fixed it.

Dec 7, 2018
I don't think so, I ran into the same thing. Once you impregnate her, it appears to break future scenes. 18.1 did not fix it either.
Actually i just figured it out. Just sleep like ALOT. again and again and eventually she will have the baby. And then keep sleeping and you'll get the scenes! now i just need to know how to get Roz's other scene.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You can't until you read her diary to the point she mentions the bad monster toy. You have to keep playing her route until she adds enough pages. Keep visiting her in the dining room and waiting and it'll come around.
I read and got the password and entered it in the computer. what's the next objective?

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
I read and got the password and entered it in the computer. what's the next objective?
You need to connect your computer and hers, click on the remove access button on her laptop at night. It's a lil baby minigame, but you only get one chance per night.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't play this one since v.0.15 and now I start clean game and notice that when I first time go in my locker and check "To-Do list", there is already 2 marks for Eve. Should that be or is that error?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote