Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asdffhgjghj

Jul 31, 2017
Still cant give Jenny the money in 18.2. Also it tells me to find the password for her laptop even tho i have it unlocked already.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
how can i keep training with master somrak? i am stuck at 4 dex, need at least another point to keep on erik's mom story

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
how can i keep training with master somrak? i am stuck at 4 dex, need at least another point to keep on erik's mom story
I found a pair of panties in a washing basket in Mia's bedroom that had a pair of panties he accepted. I couldnt get far enough for the third pair. So hope it helps and good luck. (this was on the 18.0, not the 18.2. dont know if its changed or it was an error as sis/jenny wouldnt let me take her panties in 18.0.)

Reactions: ReaCreations

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
The Car Dealership didn't unlock when doing the "Debbie's" Questline. It tells me to go to the Car Dealership to get the car repaired but the Location is still locked. Any Help on how to do this?

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
I have a bug when i deliver pizza, after getting the job done the game tell i win 240$ but my account is not credited :/. Is anyone already have this problem ? I play the version 0.18

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Reading through the last few pages, the last (bigger) update was really one step forward, 3 jumps back, and 28 random bumps against the nearby wall.

Just a headsup - if you report any bugs, remember to write your version-number.. at the very least people around here might find out if they should bother to re-download the entire thing.

DeathofRomeo

May 29, 2017
I am stuck. I am trying to do the roxxy line and I have to get my the sister to help her. However, whenever I got to the sisters room, I get a dialog thats ends up with her charging me $500 and I tell her i'll come back when I have it even if I have more than enough. I am not playing with cheats in this run and have no idea what to do.

Oct 2, 2017
...I seem to be stuck delivering the pie to Aunt Diane. I was given it at night, but now when I go to see Diane, I can never give it to her... and it's disappeared from my backpack.

And it sounds like the Miss Bissette line with helping Roxxy with Sis is still broken... along with the Pizza deliveries still? What exactly did 18.1 and 18.2 fix if not any of those?

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
The Remote Access minigame, is it possible to get it on the first try? Doesn't seem possible with the amount of time given. Is there a way to increase knowledge about computers like it says after you fail?

Edit: Sorry, I'm an idiot and didn't realize you needed to increase knowledge/intelligence by playing the game on the PC, this greatly slows the timer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote