Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Background: Diane's already downloaded one kid (a girl), Daisy is fresh on the scene. Go to knock up Diane again, get the error message. Screen initially pops back up with a massive erection and an invisible Diane, message returns. Keep hitting the Ignore button and eventually everything gets back on track.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting glitch. No heads-up text message, just MC bursting out, "She's having a baby!" Visit her in the hospital room, she's holding kid number two (a boy this time). Revisit the hospital room she's not there. Visit the barn she's without infant in swaddling clothes, conversation list does not include breastfeeding, breast pumping or breeding.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Having trouble getting a few things to start scene where you suck jenny's boob the first time not firing which stops story progress, scene where bully beats up MC the first time not firing stopping story progress. Any tips would be appreciated.

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?

Also I'm stuck in the scene where you ask Jenny to give cheerleading advice. She ask for 500 and the MC says he'll get them even when you have the money.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It's a wonder more females in the game don't get pregnant when MC walks by.

After fucking Diane, or Daisy, or Jenny, odds are the Wheel of Fate is going to come up Pregnant more often than not, especially if MC's taken that pill, and that little sperm cell will have a clear shot of making it to the egg cell.

Fuck Diane and the wheel comes up Pregnant, you'll be able to screw her all the way through the first half of her pregnancy.

However, once the wheel comes up Pregnant for Daisy or Jenny, that's it for sex.

Rather than pull out and ejaculate (kinda fucks up the screwing, if you know what I mean), as soon as you hit the Spin button on the Wheel of Fate, be prepared to hit the Ctrl key on your computer to immediately enable another spin if you don't like the spin's result (like Pregnant). Gotta be quick, though.

The Ctrl key trick also works with the Spin the Bottle game at the beach with the girls. Last spin? Wanna fuck'em all? Hit the Ctrl key until you get the desired result. Again, gotta be quick.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?

Also I'm stuck in the scene where you ask Jenny to give cheerleading advice. She ask for 500 and the MC says he'll get them even when you have the money.
I think you have to go to breakfast with Jenny the next day at that point you should be able to give her the money

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Is there an updated guide for all the cookie jar scenes? Missing a lot of them i think 2 for debbie , 2 for diane , 2 for jenny and theres a new character at the end of the cookie jar didn't even met that woman its just blank

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
So old saves really don't work. If that's the case the dev needs to learn how to make that work.

Abshak

Jul 31, 2018
I'm stuck at with Jenny after the movies and the "Surprise at tonight, cant wait" thing, help, please... she is also pregnant too
yeah me too. i thought i just missed it cause im playing on skipping everything i know from the past playing time.
same goes for diane and the milk prdouction (one step further, after i was at the library)

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Does the Diane and Jenny storylines stop after you get them pregnant? I seeing all sex, and further stories stopping...Or is getting them pregnant the end of their story?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote