Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
I think you have to go to breakfast with Jenny the next day at that point you should be able to give her the money
No dice. She just never mentions it again and I get the same dialog over and over. Maybe it's a bug.

hugoramm

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 298072
Background: Diane's already downloaded one kid (a girl), Daisy is fresh on the scene. Go to knock up Diane again, get the error message. Screen initially pops back up with a massive erection and an invisible Diane, message returns. Keep hitting the Ignore button and eventually everything gets back on track.
Press ignore like three times

Reactions: zarax

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
In the same boat as Paulie. I've completed every single other storyline (and unlocked everything not related to it in the Cookie Jar). I've completed the yoga part, but the breastfeeding part never triggers.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
In the same boat as Paulie. I've completed every single other storyline (and unlocked everything not related to it in the Cookie Jar). I've completed the yoga part, but the breastfeeding part never triggers.
then what comes next after the yoga part? is it a new one? coz idk what comes next after the Erik quest.

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Is there a glitch with the magazines quest for the Art teacher? I can't find them all, checked the entire school.
Also, where is Dexter's book for the library "French Food" quest? I've talked to Dexter several times over and it's not in his locker.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
well sigh i fixed the problem unfortunately i need to go back and start again the "yoga quest for eric". maybe i skipped this part that's why it can't be triggered anymore.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a glitch with the magazines quest for the Art teacher? I can't find them all, checked the entire school.
Also, where is Dexter's book for the library "French Food" quest? I've talked to Dexter several times over and it's not in his locker.

nah trust me. i've been stucked with that too. you just need to wait for a couple of days then i think i saw the magazines at basketball park at weekends. the other was in the teacher's lounge at afternoon. about dexter book it was in the locker, have you finished the 2 other book quest?

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
well sigh i fixed the problem unfortunately i need to go back and start again the "yoga quest for eric". maybe i skipped this part that's why it can't be triggered anymore.
The yoga part is when his mom asks you to fill in for her for a night at the gym. Nothing huge. In the walkthrough, it says this is the requisite step for triggering the breastfeeding part. How did you "fix" the problem?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
The yoga part is when his mom asks you to fill in for her for a night at the gym. Nothing huge. In the walkthrough, it says this is the requisite step for triggering the breastfeeding part. How did you "fix" the problem?
i think it can't be fix and it will be locked even tho you finished all the quest. so i just load my old save, the one after the yoga scene. i'm just lucky tho coz i have a save file on it.

Reactions: RuinerNoir

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, I just deleted my saves and started over and did only the Erik route to get it done. I think if you grab the bag from the park if you're following Mia's route or get him in the kitchen too early, it locks you out.

Reactions: paulie13

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
uys,I don’t want to bother but walkthrough is not helping me. I am a Mac user and I have downloaded the latest version. I am fucking stuck with roxxy/Jenny path. After I have done the french poem and gave her Pom Pom,she ask help for cheerleading and when I go to Jenny I keep replying “i ll be back when I have money” even if I have. What did I do wrong?? Is that because first I must do the alcohol quest?? Please help m

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
uys,I don’t want to bother but walkthrough is not helping me. I am a Mac user and I have downloaded the latest version. I am fucking stuck with roxxy/Jenny path. After I have done the french poem and gave her Pom Pom,she ask help for cheerleading and when I go to Jenny I keep replying “i ll be back when I have money” even if I have. What did I do wrong?? Is that because first I must do the alcohol quest?? Please help m
The same keeps happening to me too. Tried everything and finished every other quest.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Ha! Figured out how to get the threesome with Diane and Debby.

Say good night to Diane, then go to Debby's room. Diane will intercept you and ask for some attention instead. Debby catches you in the act, all hell breaks loose, you get sent to bed, Debby has a sit-down chit-chat with Diane, all is forgiven, Debby comes and gets you and brings you back to her bedroom.

If you cum in Debby nothing happens, but if you cum in Diane you'll still get the Wheel of Misfortune. Keep your finger on the Ctrl key when spinning the wheel. If it comes up preggers, hit that Ctrl key immediately and go for another spin. Keep doing it until you're guaranteed she won't get knocked up.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The same keeps happening to me too. Tried everything and finished every other quest.
In the same boat as you and @steama90 - just out of curiosity: Is Jenny already pregnant when you try this? In my case she is and I've been thinking if that somehow locks the proper dialouge for whatever reason.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah, I just deleted my saves and started over and did only the Erik route to get it done. I think if you grab the bag from the park if you're following Mia's route or get him in the kitchen too early, it locks you out.
hey? jw if you can help me? coz i haven't played the latest update/version yet. i'm currently on the middle. how to do all the panty from the master at the gym? im kinda stuck atm in there. also how to progress coach bridget?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote