Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The dog was easy, just have cookies in your inventory and go into the forest. I didn't have to do anything special for that.
For the poker I followed this:
I did have one issue with VR glasses 'quest' where I had to buy the game in the store again after Erik asked it.

You'll find them at the comic store passed the adult shop at the mall on the shelf top left.

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
what are the 4 methods charisma, strengs,dexterity and???? the blue one on thecellphone and where do i get sorry my first time playing
Charisma - do rap battles in the park at evening/night
Dexterity - train Muay Thai with Master Somrak
Intelligence - play mace runner (?) on your pc at home. You need to fix the pc first.
Strength - lift weights at the gym. You have to find a replacement for Kevin in the school cafeteria first. Erik will do it, but you have to buy him a video game first.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.
That's not the guy you're supposed to get to work with you. Kevin's in the cafeteria. He can't get out of lunch duty until you have Erik take his place. That doesn't happen until you get Erik the Sea Dog game.

Reactions: fernandopoo

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
any idea how to move pass the girls in the locker room while roxxy is taking a shower?
you need to make them smell you, if tell smell you they get sick.... since you just worked out right in the footy oval... might require charisma to be raised im not 100% sure.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
OK I got to play poker with eriks mom but the stupid dog still can't be found
The changed it this version You have to advance the Eric's mom stuff and talk to the yoga lady in the PM. Then she will be in the park looking for the dog in the AM.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
can i asking. why mecant doing work diane. infrist.day i select i wan.work her kiss me only me cant start her quest

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
can i asking. why mecant doing work diane. infrist.day i select i wan.work her kiss me only me cant start her quest
you have too work for her several times at some point you will trigger the events

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.
Walkrhtough 0.12 (including all scenes from past updates): PDF Attached.
Walkthrough 0.13 (not including scenes from past updates): .txt Attached.

All credit for the guides belongs to Nami_H1N1 & fats who can be found on

Man this thread REALLY needed to happen. "How do I get into the attic?" has to have 100 instances in the main thread.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I talked to her at the park, and yes I did first talk to her at the GYM before talking to her at the park. also the poker been trying to trigger it and still nothing.
Dog is in the forest. You need cookies from your room.

chiva

May 9, 2017
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.
Go to Kevin at cafeteria at school - ask eric - buy him sea dog saga - report back to kevin

Reactions: fernandopoo

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
any idea how to move pass the girls in the locker room while roxxy is taking a shower?
Charisma battles at night with Eve in the park. I think you have to get +5 on that. IIRC, the walkthrough has the words for the battles.

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
Before the conversation between Mom and Aunt Diane, buying fish and having dinner I am trying to do the skipped Erik's story line.

First I realized, that it is not worth to buy the game and cards in advance, only when Erik wants them. Fortunately the game allows to buy them second time again and does not say that "You already have this ITEM!"

Anyway the game has a strange behavior, e.g. in the conversation with Erik
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when already "the Russian mob" episode has been finished long ago.
It seems, that not only the Mom and Sister story are depending from each other, but they depend from the Erik story as well.

Last edited:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
what do i do for sister quest?
she stand in her room and have 3 option 1-talk 2-trade panties(only give Not yet option) 3-make a deal
how i progress it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote