Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone say, how i can unlock second scene with Tammy, Erik's landlady? I unlocked all Jenny's content, but can't find only one scene

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Came here to find the solution for this myself, finally figured it out. You have to see her masturbating via the attic, which then allows you to apologize at breakfast and progress. Edit: Or not... I can camshow now, but having issues triggering the pink scene. I pulled up the email, don't know what to do next.

This one took me a bit too. You're supposed to trigger some mob shenanigans, and I think to trigger it you need to go to the house via the map instead of just hitting your bed.
Thank you, man. I couldn't find the answer for this anywhere.

But now I also can't trigger the Pink scene. Anyone find a fix for this?

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm stuck on Debbie's route in the new update. After she catches you in her room the second time, the walkthrough says the bad guys are supposed to show up outside the house the next day, which should progress the story, but I can't seem to trigger that event. I've gone outside multiple times and advanced by a bunch of days, but it never seems to happen. Is there something I'm missing?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote