Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone say, how i can unlock second scene with Tammy, Erik's landlady? I unlocked all Jenny's content, but can't find only one scene

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Came here to find the solution for this myself, finally figured it out. You have to see her masturbating via the attic, which then allows you to apologize at breakfast and progress. Edit: Or not... I can camshow now, but having issues triggering the pink scene. I pulled up the email, don't know what to do next.

This one took me a bit too. You're supposed to trigger some mob shenanigans, and I think to trigger it you need to go to the house via the map instead of just hitting your bed.
Thank you, man. I couldn't find the answer for this anywhere.

But now I also can't trigger the Pink scene. Anyone find a fix for this?

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm stuck on Debbie's route in the new update. After she catches you in her room the second time, the walkthrough says the bad guys are supposed to show up outside the house the next day, which should progress the story, but I can't seem to trigger that event. I've gone outside multiple times and advanced by a bunch of days, but it never seems to happen. Is there something I'm missing?

Mar 28, 2022
ALL STUCK

Sister doesn't want "trade for panties" (Not yet), so I can not go back to Master Somrak.

I can not work at Aunt Diane, I have to "get some strengh".
Btw. there were two "Train Muay Thai"-s, it can be seen on Dexterity level, but Strengh is still zero. Why?

Another Sister problem: "catch the sister" in the Living Room. I need the "TV remote control"
(diary read already, computer accessed)

How to continue?
On the Mom line only the dinner is left over. But I do not dare to continue it,
because when I finished it once, after that Mom did not do anything but sitting on her bed.
I am afraid, that to continue the sister line needs some Mom event.
is there a walkthrough for the 20.1 version if not then which one should i use

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hope you're all doing fantastic! I've stumbled upon a little puzzle I thought I'd toss out there for some collective wisdom. Remember in the older versions, to unlock all the scenes, we'd navigate through the phone settings, give that WiFi icon a tap, and type in 'i understand'. That would unveil a hidden menu where we had the delightful option to 'unlock all scenes'.

However, in the latest 21.0.0 wip.4468 update, it appears that our tried-and-true method is no longer effective. Has anyone else encountered this same hiccup? If so, have you managed to uncover a new secret code or workaround to unlock all the scenes in this fresh version? Any pearls of wisdom or clever tricks you could share would be immensely appreciated.

under_score

May 15, 2019
Thank you, man. I couldn't find the answer for this anywhere.

But now I also can't trigger the Pink scene. Anyone find a fix for this?
figured it out you have to do a Deal in the evening and immediately go down to the living room, at least that's how it triggered for me

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Heya, I just found out about this game and have been trying it out (I just realized that like 90% of the content is not in the new version which kinda sucks).

I'm stuck in jenny's route, where I have done the second camshow. The guide says that the day after you should be able to talk to her during breakfast to receive the money, but ingame she's just pissed at you 24/7 and tells you to fuck off, regardless of location or time of day. The hint system is not helping either, since all it says is to talk to her at breakfast, but that doesn't do anything, even if I wait a couple of days.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's done automatically, literally just a couple minutes after I wrote this, the cutscene triggered, this is so fucking stupid.

Last edited:

natensn

May 31, 2018
Anyone have a save file? The game is stuck and I can't proceed in any of the school missions because Judith and Ms. Bisset are not in the school to proceed with the French Dictionary quest.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

- (#help channel)
Wow this game is not for me I thought it would be listed on the phone where to go

Mysterio88

Feb 25, 2023
Can anyone say, how i can unlock second scene with Tammy, Erik's landlady? I unlocked all Jenny's content, but can't find only one scene
Can't get it either...
Where is the end of Debbie's route? I had sex with her in her bedroom, in kitchen, at laundry and had a movie night but without sex. And no sex in shower. Is this the end?

Edit: I'm talking about the new tech update

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote