Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hans54

Sep 17, 2022
guys im stuck with jenny it says that i need to read her diary but I the diary doesn't shows up I already unlocked all of her camshowws the only scene I still have to unlock is the new scene in the mc bedroom
I don’t know if you’ve tried this already but you’re supposed to read her diary while she’s in the shower, and then sneak in at night into her bedroom and access the computer

Reactions: Peety0706

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
I don’t know if you’ve tried this already but you’re supposed to read her diary while she’s in the shower, and then sneak in at night into her bedroom and access the computer
I understand what you are saying but my problem is that her diary doesn't show up is not where is supposed to be

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
ok it worked thanks for the help I'm just fucking blind that's the problem

Reactions: hans54

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
how do I unlock the alternative version of the new scene with jenny?

rouletteman

Feb 11, 2023
le problème commerce à devenir fatiguant
pourquoi faire une mise à jour si on reste bloqué
pour ma part
tony n'apparaît pas
diane non plus
eve rien ne passe ..........

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
umm in this tech update idk how to progress with Judith which is the only reason I'm on the tech update and playing this after 5 years. Also it says enter the library in the afternoon to get the book from Mia, but it's not working

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
le problème commerce à devenir fatiguant
pourquoi faire une mise à jour si on reste bloqué
pour ma part
tony n'apparaît pas
diane non plus
eve rien ne passe ..........
Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-06 um 14.42.30.png
Tout d'abord pourriez-vous utiliser un traducteur ?! Ce serait bien.
La langue du forum est l'anglais !

Au démarrage, il est indiqué quels itinéraires sont jouables et lesquels ne le sont pas. Les itinéraires que vous avez mentionnés ne seront jouables que dans les futures mises à jour.

En ce qui concerne la mise à jour - et bien, il y a différentes théories à ce sujet. Officiellement, il s'agit pour la "nouvelle" version d'une mise à jour technique au cours de laquelle le code est presque entièrement réécrit...

rouletteman

Feb 11, 2023
Thank you for your response, I understand better why I can't do it. I will therefore wait until another version is available, hoping that it will be up to the standard of your work. Thanks a lot
View attachment 3904178
Tout d'abord pourriez-vous utiliser un traducteur ?! Ce serait bien.
La langue du forum est l'anglais !

Au démarrage, il est indiqué quels itinéraires sont jouables et lesquels ne le sont pas. Les itinéraires que vous avez mentionnés ne seront jouables que dans les futures mises à jour.

En ce qui concerne la mise à jour - et bien, il y a différentes théories à ce sujet. Officiellement, il s'agit pour la "nouvelle" version d'une mise à jour technique au cours de laquelle le code est presque entièrement réécrit...
Thank you for your response, I understand better why I can't do it. I will therefore wait until another version is available, hoping that it will be up to the standard of your work. Thanks a lot

Reactions: miglosch
Dec 15, 2019
I can't ublock the second camshow
I can see TV Pink (but not foot party like wrote in teh wiki) and also uanble to trigger second camshow (that would be start again from new scene on telescope)

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
This should be called downdate lmao. This feels like the game went back in alpha stage, so many things dont work, the game is just so empty

m.j.gow#

Jun 16, 2024
The drinks for Diane is sticking even though I mix the right drinks shows all the time I have the false drink any ideas what is wrong anybody I am playing with Android 14 system thanks

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
You haven't played SS in a while, huh? This happened a few years back when Patreon made dev remove it or they'll close his Patreon page.
No need to have it on Patreon. There was an easy to install patch in the old version. Worked like a charm. It seems it is a lot harder to do that in the new version.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
No need to have it on Patreon. There was an easy to install patch in the old version. Worked like a charm. It seems it is a lot harder to do that in the new version.
Truth be told, I haven't played this newer version. In their effort to make this game more mobile friendly, they've gutted the rest of the story to just intro level. And tbf you didn't mention the patch in the post I had replied to. Of course, before the remake, I had played it with the patch. It just made more sense. As for having the patch in this newer version, it'll happen soon enough. Someone's bound to make it a package deal eventually and release it here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote