Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raj raj

Dec 14, 2017
ALL STUCK

Sister doesn't want "trade for panties" (Not yet), so I can not go back to Master Somrak.

I can not work at Aunt Diane, I have to "get some strengh".
Btw. there were two "Train Muay Thai"-s, it can be seen on Dexterity level, but Strengh is still zero. Why?

Another Sister problem: "catch the sister" in the Living Room. I need the "TV remote control"
(diary read already, computer accessed)

How to continue?
On the Mom line only the dinner is left over. But I do not dare to continue it,
because when I finished it once, after that Mom did not do anything but sitting on her bed.
I am afraid, that to continue the sister line needs some Mom event.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
while fishing I caught a fish can't pull it up. The arrowkeys do not work (don't react). does anyone had this problem?
the new version (0.14.5.2) and save too. mods not installed.
can someone help please

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
while fishing I caught a fish can't pull it up. The arrowkeys do not work (don't react). does anyone had this problem?
the new version (0.14.5.2) and save too. mods not installed.
can someone help please
You have to click on it (left mouse button). :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Reactions: Zero919

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone have a screenshot of what the puzzle is supposed to look like when trying to obtain the scroll for the Capt. Terry quest?

Zero919

May 2, 2017
You have to click on it (left mouse button). :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:
omg I'm a complete fool :FeelsBadMan:. In the last version was different, but in this I didn't even think that I need to click on it
Thank you :happyblush

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Hi i'm new to the game and i'm encountering some difficulties:
-First i can't raise my strength, the man in the back of the gym isn't willing to help in training so i'm stuck here :/
-Second, i found the sister's password but i can't seem to find my own and i can't access my computer
-And finally third, master Somrak doesn't want to help me train my dexterity beyond five
It'd nice of you to advice, thanks in advance :)

misihiro

Aug 21, 2017
Hi i'm new to the game and i'm encountering some difficulties:
-First i can't raise my strength, the man in the back of the gym isn't willing to help in training so i'm stuck here :/
-Second, i found the sister's password but i can't seem to find my own and i can't access my computer
-And finally third, master Somrak doesn't want to help me train my dexterity beyond five
It'd nice of you to advice, thanks in advance :)
- Check Cafeteria
- Sticker at monitor
- Need progres with Sister

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
@gozer007
Talk to the Capt. about retirement. Then he will tell you to catch the Tigger fish. Then go fishing and catch the Tigger fish using the Golden Lure. Then talk to the Capt. again.
Thanks. I ended up going back a few saves and starting the quest over again. Found it after that.

war2k

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, I think i'm at the end of this build (quest-wise), the only things i (think) am missing are a squid looking lure and filling that last dot on the to-do list for Mia.

Also i can't seem to get any more progress for completing the side goal "Train for the trials" i have every stat maxed, tried swimming every day and every time of day with no luck, and for the Main goals i cannot seem to check off "Save money for college" i have 25k in the bank and a few thousand on me from pizza deliveries and fishing.

was an awesome game to play tho.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Is there missable content now or can I still play safely without a walkthrough and eventually get all the content?

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...help me, i think i'm stuck!
When asking Capt. Terry for the super-lure, he says he won't give it for anything less than "golden compass", and tells me to ask some of the elder residents... i.e. Roz! She gave me a register in which there's the name of Ben Dover. But when i go to that tombstone i found a map, but don't receive any hint about how to reach the place. Now...
- ...where can i find the "Golden Compass"?
- ...how can i reach the place indicated with a "X" in the map?
Thank you guys... :)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...nevermind, i found the solution. Now... what's the combination to get Aqua after defeating the octopussy? Thanks... :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote