Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So question - I have Anna doing night yoga and it really seems like it should go somewhere. Is that just not in the game or am I missing something?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
...nevermind, i found the solution. Now... what's the combination to get Aqua after defeating the octopussy? Thanks... :)
FAAAARRRRK MAN!!!!!
I hate it when someone asks a question, finds the answer and then doesn't share it with his fellow members.
Use the spoilers dude. Help us out here. That's what this thread is for. And I mean that with the utmost respect :)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
FAAAARRRRK MAN!!!!!
I hate it when someone asks a question, finds the answer and then doesn't share it with his fellow members.
Use the spoilers dude. Help us out here. That's what this thread is for. And I mean that with the utmost respect :)
Don't misjudge me, but i simply missed a step (i.e. to check the beach for the little island), so not really a big deal, lol! :D
And more:
- i still haven't found the green lure, so if anyone knows where to find it, they're welcome;
- i still haven't found the right combination to get to Aqua... :(

helmer87

Dec 26, 2017
How to place webcam in locker room?
Can't find where to find the spot and the showers are occupied by the latin chicks.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Don't misjudge me, but i simply missed a step (i.e. to check the beach for the little island), so not really a big deal, lol! :D
And more:
- i still haven't found the green lure, so if anyone knows where to find it, they're welcome;
All good mate. Didn't mean to sound off at you like that but frustration got the best of me.
Please accept my apology and thanks for adding your solution :)
And if it's any consolation, I haven't found the 2 other things you mention either :(

Reactions: Roman DeVil

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
And more:
Still haven't found the green lure, but path for Aqua should be MID - MID - LEFT - LEFT - MID- RIGHT - MID. The path is based on the globe in the attic

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Pretty good game so far I gotta say

Animation/Art is on point and that is always one of the main issues of many games I think

M,S and A feel really good I would guess they are pretty complete for the most part(You can have sex with all 3).

Main story of the game is also pretty interesting and it just adds an extra layer on top so its not just a sex simulator

Reactions: Bogan53

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
There's so much stuff with the Mom now, and just a handful with the sister and she's a brat. I'd love to see the MC grow a spine and discipline her rather than just eagerly rabbit fucking her before she can say no.

Anyway, still need the 3rd bait/lure but I found the other lure in the tree house, in a box. Aqua is cute, just wish it gave us another angle to view the mating.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Something I can't figure out for he life of me: What's the skeleton hand during the scenes? The other side is autoplay, clicking the hand doesn't seem to do anything.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...that skeleton hand allows you to see the "under the skin and flesh" action during sex acts! It's something that japanese people love very much, according to how oftenyou can find something like that especially in manga... :D

orderlytick

Nov 5, 2017
Feel like i'm stuck on a bug, keep getting the lotion stuff every day and nothing changes with the mom do I just keep at it or is something wrong?

KiesAgent

Oct 14, 2017
Something I can't figure out for he life of me: What's the skeleton hand during the scenes? The other side is autoplay, clicking the hand doesn't seem to do anything.
Clicking on the skeleton hand would enable you to have some sort of "X-ray" vision during the H-scenes (it's a fetish). Basically you would be able to see MC's dick going back and forth inside the pussy and womb. Some scenes don't have the X-ray version yet so clicking on the skeleton hand wouldn't do anything.

KiesAgent

Oct 14, 2017
Feel like i'm stuck on a bug, keep getting the lotion stuff every day and nothing changes with the mom do I just keep at it or is something wrong?
As of right now I was able to finish mom's storyline (complete with access to every H-scenes), so there's nothing wrong with the game (I think). So my advice would be to keep playing, the lotion stuff is just an extra feature but it means that there's progress with mom.
Have you been able to shower with mom yet? Have you gained access to mom's room yet? There's a lot of stuff you have to do so I'm not sure how to help you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote