Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

teq

Oct 14, 2017
incest patch didn't work, I rename the scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.back and placed the scripsikarumod.rpa into the folder but nothing happened.

Reactions: Loutenant

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Don't use this mod the game as been changed in a big way and there is no need for the incest patch

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, I ran into an error when clicking on the life guard in the cookie jar:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 96, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 96, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 110, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 111, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 111, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'un'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 110, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 111, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar_screens.rpy", line 111, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'un'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.0
Sat Nov 24 19:48:57 2018

ranthria

Oct 6, 2017
I'm getting several characters that can't pull their images, namely Diane and Ronda (that I've seen so far).

I've placed the mod rpyc file and the script rpa file in the directory and added "~.back" to the end of the existing scripts.rpa file. Upon making that change to the existing scripts file, these images no longer came up and I get an exception thrown when exiting the first day of school and the MC mentioning working for Diane to Erik.

Anyone else getting similar issues/having any workarounds?

Satsujinki

Nov 1, 2016
Incest mod has a bug. When talking to Diane you can't see her, it says for example image 'diane f_normal_talk' not found.

Battousai006

Feb 16, 2018
I'm getting several characters that can't pull their images, namely Diane and Ronda (that I've seen so far).

I've placed the mod rpyc file and the script rpa file in the directory and added "~.back" to the end of the existing scripts.rpa file. Upon making that change to the existing scripts file, these images no longer came up and I get an exception thrown when exiting the first day of school and the MC mentioning working for Diane to Erik.

Anyone else getting similar issues/having any workarounds?
I have the same problem i'm gona wait for lewdpatcher patch never have problems with it

terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, I really appreciate the work ikaruga! Great mods. I will echo what others said. The Incest patch seems to have issues currently... most notably with Diane not showing up graphically and displaying some error messages instead.

Nov 22, 2018
No. That lewdpatcher is for Version 0.16.1. Ikaruga has a 0.17 incest patch a few posts up. But there's reports of bugs. Give him some time.
The 0.16.1. version of lewd patcher works nicely on 0.17 except for a few thing. I like it over Ikagura since it doesn't seem to be a simple "rename", but keep things completely, tell me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Loutenant

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
The 0.16.1. version of lewd patcher works nicely on 0.17 except for a few thing. I like it over Ikagura since it doesn't seem to be a simple "rename", but keep things completely, tell me if I'm wrong.
The lewd patcher doesn't work with new content. For example, during the threesome scene, Debbie and Diane are "friends", not sisters, and not "mom" and "aunt" of the MC. But they are "friends" too with this patch, so yes, this patch is not a great thing, and also is bugged.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
incest patch didn't work, I rename the scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.back and placed the scripsikarumod.rpa into the folder but nothing happened.
You don't get a message about incest patch loaded or not. Only for mod

Don't use this mod the game as been changed in a big way and there is no need for the incest patch
The need or not need of a patch is a personnal tought

Thanks, I ran into an error when clicking on the life guard in the cookie jar:
I tried all cookie jar without any problem, and your traceback does not include any of my file modded

Incest mod has a bug. When talking to Diane you can't see her, it says for example image 'diane f_normal_talk' not found.
I got the same thing. Sorry about that, please remove the mod when you get this kind of bug. You can scroll back to a "safe point", then save, close the game, move ikarumod, then resume your game. I'll try to get the bugs.

I have the same problem i'm gona wait for lewdpatcher patch never have problems with it
Ok

Yeah, I really appreciate the work ikaruga! Great mods. I will echo what others said. The Incest patch seems to have issues currently... most notably with Diane not showing up graphically and displaying some error messages instead.
Diane was redrawn, so maybe i'm missing something, i didn't go past this scene, so as soon as i got the bug, i'll patch the mod. Please do as i said, rollback, save, move mod, play scene, then restore.

mod have problem aqua fish quest and diane delivery quest
Sorry about that.

The lewd patcher doesn't work with new content. For example, during the threesome scene, Debbie and Diane are "friends", not sisters, and not "mom" and "aunt" of the MC. But they are "friends" too with this patch, so yes, this patch is not a great thing, and also is bugged.
Don't mess with game version and mod version, you'll break your game

Reactions: imanadultnow

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
So do we have to rename the ikurau script to script?
No

Every .rpa files are loaded. ikarumod.rpa have same scripts then scripts.rpa. If you keep both of them you'll get conflicts.

I think of removing the incest patch, because it cost people too much trouble.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
No

Every .rpa files are loaded. ikarumod.rpa have same scripts then scripts.rpa. If you keep both of them you'll get conflicts.

I think of removing the incest patch, because it cost people too much trouble.
Sincerely, since the game already includes cheats, the incest patch should be the priority over the rest of the mod, IMO.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Ikarumod For 7 Version 1

Hello Friends.
Got contacted by one dev, i won't give mod who ask you to unpack the game and hack it the harsh way. From now, i'll try to give you a stand alone, game friendly mod.

Files :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install my mod, you just need to place the rpyc file into game/ directory. A message will pop up to inform you that the mod is loaded. Don't use that file with incest patch !

Incest patch contain all script recompiled, you need to rename script.rpa to script.rpa_ then place ikarumod.rpa into game directory.

Warning : You can use incest patch without my mod, you can use my mod without incest patch, you can use both :)

Mod Features
  • Removed lunch game screens
  • Skip new game Intro
  • Cheated mini games with cheats disabled
    • Maze (give max INT)
    • Rap Battle (give max CHR)
    • TaeKwendo (without breaking story)
    • Weight Lifting (giving max STR)
    • Basketball (skip win)
    • Fish (you choose your fish)
  • Talk to veronica in consum'r to get some money in clean game
  • Story Branches !
    • Mrs J both branches activated
    • June both branches activated
    • Mia branches activated (what a pain !)
  • Debug menu !
    • A debug menu is hidden into the game, you'll need to click on a cock to see it. Be assured that it could be some at first time in first day of a new game.
    • Unlock all cookie in cookie jar
    • Lock all cookie in cookie jar (because why not)
    • Change day (very useful one ;))
Incest patch features

My mod is quite simple, it's an hack allowing to change Debbie, Diane and Jennifer names by Mom, Aunt Diane and Sister when player or sister are talking.

It's quite raw, but it's working, if anyone else is talking about them, they use standard, customized names.

Mod Changelog
  • v2
    • Fixed muai tai mini game
    • Fix mall chat for cheat money
    • Fix Garden miss label (new to v17)
  • v1 Compatibility patch for main mod (nothing to edit except version numbers ;))
Incest patch Changelog
  • v1 Implement v0.17
How to change day ?!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote