Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Strength training is broken again. Once I hit 7 Strength, I now get a message "I need someone to spot me" when I try to train, no matter the time and even though the "spotter guy" is visibly standing there.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
@ ikaruga I really like your "ikarumod_017_v1.rpyc" the bit about the "cock" was fun took me a bit too find it.

now on to the real reason I am making this post
added the "ikarumod_017_v1.rpyc" mod and started to play when to school and got stuck in a look with "Miss Bissette" it would not advance the time until I pulled the mod out and played through also it auto starts the convo with Eve about the park (not sure is that is suppose to happen or not but I though I would let you know.

[hope this makes scene since I been popping back and forth too the game to get the name and action that is going on]

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Strength training is broken again. Once I hit 7 Strength, I now get a message "I need someone to spot me" when I try to train, no matter the time and even though the "spotter guy" is visibly standing there.
@ ikaruga I really like your "ikarumod_017_v1.rpyc" the bit about the "cock" was fun took me a bit too find it.

now on to the real reason I am making this post
added the "ikarumod_017_v1.rpyc" mod and started to play when to school and got stuck in a look with "Miss Bissette" it would not advance the time until I pulled the mod out and played through also it auto starts the convo with Eve about the park (not sure is that is suppose to happen or not but I though I would let you know.

[hope this makes scene since I been popping back and forth too the game to get the name and action that is going on]
Could you send me private message with your save near the point who get buggy ? Still didn't took the time to get thru all game stories so i can't spot theses bugs yet.
Thanks a lot and very sorry about that

Bary_king

Jul 23, 2018
Similar for me, but I got STR only 1.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
It's not letting me install the incest patch. Can anyone upload the file? Keeps sending me to extensions to install and then one that expressly says it'll bomb me with ads while I'm online. No thanks.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
It's not letting me install the incest patch. Can anyone upload the file? Keeps sending me to extensions to install and then one that expressly says it'll bomb me with ads while I'm online. No thanks.
Sorry about that, i don't know "good anonymous upload service. And i use excellents adblocks :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote