Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kay

Oct 26, 2016
Yeah for some reason even with the patched incest mod my game is still weird, Jenny still says "your dad" when you meet her (not sure if you can fix that), Debbie is still calling Diane her friend and some characters are invisible when you talk to them.

No big deal I'll just play without it until everything is all patched up :)

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Also I think that the adress for the character images have been changed and they don't show even though that they are in the game folder. I use v2 or the incest mod.

Dec 27, 2017
So, i used the mood for the muay-thai lessons, now i cant train or buy panties from sister, i need to restart and do the thai lessons mini-game?
same thing is happening to me,anytime i go in to train,it says too tired,should go home to sleep.

I have to restart again ?

also, i applied the incest patch v2 and diane images are showing as not found when i go to her house for the first time.

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@ikaruga the problem with the images of character missing only appears only in your mod, in the original files the game doesn't have any problem showing the images, for now I encounterd images missing for Ronda in day 0, mall Veronica - shop and Lilly - comic shop, it may be more but I only played so far.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Hi all, I've got your mod, incest and modded game, I've got a problem with Diane, The game doesn't found any image of Diane, how can i fix it?

baldoso

Mar 11, 2018
I renamed game/scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.bkp and put script_ikarumod_v2.rpa, but incest patch not applied

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi ikaruga. I try you new incest v0.17 v2.
The thing go a little better, but as always in the intro (do not work) and with sis first time chatting she always say you father.
But after that the thing go a little better comparing the v0.16. Anyway till now in every cut scene? If i can call it like that, the patch do not work. For example also when i use the first time the lawnmower for help mc mother, he say i help Dabbie wit the lawnmower the garden or something like that. Also Erik and his mother, do not work. Damn patreon rolues i really hate them.
Anyway the real problem i find using this incest patch is...
Ronda in the field not show. The images do not load. I mean i speak with her but the game do not load her images.
After the same error is with aunt diane. Her images dont load. And also with Veronica in the consumer mall. And the other female too the one in the game mall.
Also tony and the other woman in the pizzeria.
And i think also with other. Have i done something wrong? Or there is some problem with you patch?
Anticipate thankses.

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 185874 What am I doing wrong? the Incest patch is not working cause debbie and jenny still the same and not as mom or sister !
its script_ikarumod_v2 not script_ikarumod_v1 download v2

game missing some .complete_events can you check that for example erik_vr it is finish but not .over/complete_events bcz of that it will never trigger the mrs.j scene correct me if i am wrong

can you make body of progress ? i have to check again and again in console with every single command separately

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Yeah for some reason even with the patched incest mod my game is still weird, Jenny still says "your dad" when you meet her (not sure if you can fix that), Debbie is still calling Diane her friend and some characters are invisible when you talk to them.

No big deal I'll just play without it until everything is all patched up :)
There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

Also I think that the adress for the character images have been changed and they don't show even though that they are in the game folder. I use v2 or the incest mod.
same thing is happening to me,anytime i go in to train,it says too tired,should go home to sleep.

I have to restart again ?

also, i applied the incest patch v2 and diane images are showing as not found when i go to her house for the first time.
There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

@ikaruga the problem with the images of character missing only appears only in your mod, in the original files the game doesn't have any problem showing the images, for now I encounterd images missing for Ronda in day 0, mall Veronica - shop and Lilly - comic shop, it may be more but I only played so far.

Hi all, I've got your mod, incest and modded game, I've got a problem with Diane, The game doesn't found any image of Diane, how can i fix it?

Same, missing images for Diane and Ronda day 0.

Can we get access to the debug menu and console please?
No and no, game dev asked me to not enabling them. You'll have to use another way, because i'll respect their demands. Sorry about that.
There is a light edition of debug menu in the attic, click for cock.

incest mod doesnt fix the relationship between Mrs. Johnson and erik
No sorry, didn't patch them. I think it became too much work for me alone with the poor time i can give to this game ...

Hi ikaruga. I try you new incest v0.17 v2.
The thing go a little better, but as always in the intro (do not work) and with sis first time chatting she always say you father.
But after that the thing go a little better comparing the v0.16. Anyway till now in every cut scene? If i can call it like that, the patch do not work. For example also when i use the first time the lawnmower for help mc mother, he say i help Dabbie wit the lawnmower the garden or something like that. Also Erik and his mother, do not work. Damn patreon rolues i really hate them.
Anyway the real problem i find using this incest patch is...
Ronda in the field not show. The images do not load. I mean i speak with her but the game do not load her images.
After the same error is with aunt diane. Her images dont load. And also with Veronica in the consumer mall. And the other female too the one in the game mall.
Also tony and the other woman in the pizzeria.
And i think also with other. Have i done something wrong? Or there is some problem with you patch?
Anticipate thankses.
ame as before, incest needs too much more time than i can give to it :(

View attachment 185874 What am I doing wrong? the Incest patch is not working cause debbie and jenny still the same and not as mom or sister !
scripts.backup.rpa => scripts.rpa.backup ;)
But still, you may get bad incest patch and missing images :(

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guys, do this and it will work.
Step 1.- download "script_ikarumod_v1.rpa" and "ikarumod_017_v2.rpyc".
Step 2.- copy both files to the game directory (meaning, "game" folder). BTW don't rename those files!
Step 3.- rename the file already-in-there "scripts.rpa" to, let's say, scripts.rpa.backup (or some other extension).
Step 4.- start playing!

Hope this helps :)

so if this is oki, then why are there images missing with red text instead ?
ikarufail.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I have a question for all the people having problems with the new Incest Patch for v0.17:
Did you guys play it on CLEAN MODE or CHEAT MODE Enabled?
Because, I am playing this on CLEAN MODE and it's flawless so far.

Reactions: superman5150

Ladmaro

May 14, 2017
I have a question for all the people having problems with the new Incest Patch for v0.17:
Did you guys play it on CLEAN MODE or CHEAT MODE Enabled?
Because, I am playing this on CLEAN MODE and it's flawless so far.
Still nothing

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
instructions unclear: "Rename game/script.rpa then place script_ikarumod_v2.rpa into it "
do i rename the scripts.rpa and then copy the mod file into the folder? or do i copy the contents of the file into the scripts.rpa file?

another two things:
1) the neighbor dudes mom seems to be called "landlady" still.
2) how do you actually activate the console? i haven't found any button or anything.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote