Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 531, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Nov 29 17:49:50 2018

I get this error what i am doing wrong ?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 531, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "E:\Download\dnd\G\Summertime Saga\STS 17 1\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Ditto!!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes you installed the files correctly. You can also rename the original file like this: scripts.rpa.bak, and rename ikaruga's to scripts.rpa.
thx, all i wanted to hear :)
with this new forum design that hate firefox it took me 5 to find reply button on your msg :p

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
I just get the incest patch from lewd and decompiled it, i don't know why it could not be compatible with 0.17 version. Why don't you use it ?
It's missing the new dialogs. I guess you'd have to find all the new dialogue and paste it into the correct categories the mod has.
This is a very complicated game and I have no idea where all the new stuff is.

The lewd patch is a text filter, takes the text supposed to appear in your dialog box and if it matches the text in the mod it changes it to the modded text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone explain me how i open the debug menu? I want to unlock the cookie jar.....
First post, you have to click on the picture of a cock. IRC it's in the attic (as soon as you go upstairs there is a trap door on the ceiling), you'll need the key however i forgot where is the key. Use the search function i read all of this on a post here.

Reactions: Corbous1

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Hi just checking in. Great mod Ikaruga. Does it work with 17.1 as well?

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

No and no, game dev asked me to not enabling them. You'll have to use another way, because i'll respect their demands. Sorry about that.
There is a light edition of debug menu in the attic, click for cock.

No sorry, didn't patch them. I think it became too much work for me alone with the poor time i can give to this game ...

ame as before, incest needs too much more time than i can give to it :(

scripts.backup.rpa => scripts.rpa.backup ;)
But still, you may get bad incest patch and missing images :(
Considering the issues with the mod's incest patch issues, is the Lewd Patcher a good substitute? As far as the first day went, it had no problems using it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I can't seem to get the incest patch working at all, still is "my fathers friend." etc. even deleted the old scripts file and renamed the mod one to scripts and nada.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
First post, you have to click on the picture of a cock. IRC it's in the attic (as soon as you go upstairs there is a trap door on the ceiling), you'll need the key however i forgot where is the key. Use the search function i read all of this on a post here.
The key is on the rack to the right of the kitchen entrance from the front room of the house, it's tiny, but clickable immediately. You also need the stepstool in the garage.

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
python:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Hey I noticed something and hope it'll help you too.
You have to start a new game once before installing this mod.
If you install the mod before running game even once, it will give an error.

Edit: This mod is not working with v17.1, atleast not for me. It breaks the game.
Don't know if it works with v17 as I always wait for hotfix versions.

Last edited:

LatZaiN

Jan 25, 2018
Any way this can be made compatible with ?
currently getting this error

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I always hope in an new incest patch. Because with the new version now, other error pop out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote