Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
is it possible to use the mod and the incest patch at the same time?

Just down of the ikarugamod spoiler you can read:
"To install my mod, you just need to place the rpyc file into game/ directory. A message will pop up to inform you that the mod is loaded. Don't use that file with incest patch !"
But also, you can read some paragraph below that one this:
"Warning : You can use incest patch without my mod, you can use my mod without incest patch, you can use both :)"
So I'm not sure if I can use both or not, I tried to use both but the game crashes, so I assume you can't use both, but, better safe than sorry right?

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
It don't work, tons of errors and issues.
for future reference, it would be quite helpful towards the dev if you explain what doesn't work exactly, or where you have errors/issues when playing the game.

As he has 2 seperate mods in his OP, one for incest and one for modding the game, you can't expect him to figure out which one of them or maybe both are not working and what exactly isn't working just of your statement "it doesn't work".

Giving as much info as possible regarding issues you have makes the life of a dev a lot easier when it comes to resolving any issues.

For example, if you have issues showing up when you talk to diane, and you only mention to the dev "it doesn't work" he has to go through every line of coding to figure out what isn't working.

Now if you tell him, i get an error when talking to diane, this narrows it down by quite a bit of code and he can focus his attention to the stuff regarding diane, having him post an updated version where the issue is resolved a lot faster.

is it possible to use the mod and the incest patch at the same time?

Just down of the ikarugamod spoiler you can read:

But also, you can read some paragraph below that one this:

So I'm not sure if I can use both or not, I tried to use both but the game crashes, so I assume you can't use both, but, better safe than sorry right?
both are working at the same time for me :)

did have some errors at first but also had the mods from lain installed (forgot about those), after unpacking summertime saga fresh, installing both ikaruga mods the game runs just fine.

haven't played it further than the mom kitchen scene, so don't know if anything shows up later :)

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
@Chyngo, there is also marked, "Incest patch contain all script recompiled, you need to rename script.rpa to script.rpa_ then place ikarumod.rpa into game directory. "

So rename "script.rpa" to "script.rpa_" if you use the incest patch, you can use it with or without ikarumod.

But for the moment, the mod still bug with the last update of the game, so wait for an update. :coffee:

Last edited:

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
@Chyngo, there is also marked, "Incest patch contain all script recompiled, you need to rename script.rpa to script.rpa_ then place ikarumod.rpa into game directory. "

So rename "script.rpa" to "script.rpa_" if you use the incest patch, you can use it with or without ikarumod.

But for the moment, the mod still bug with the last update of the game, so wait for an update. :coffee:
at what points does it bug for you? Never really played with the mod in the past, but the debug menu and the skip intro seem to work fine.

is it the money cheat / story branchers or the minigames that bug?

Groverman

Jan 6, 2018
I am missing a lot of images when using this mod... And I've played through too much - again - to start over...

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
I have this one, but ldk how open cheat menu in game View attachment 188331
in the attic click on the cock (different cock than your probably thinking off :p)

btw, playing with the mod installed gives some issues regarding missing images it seems so if you want to enjoy the game witout missing half of it (literally) just don't use it untill ikaruga has it fixed.

Last edited:

Remub

Oct 19, 2018
in the attic click on the cock (different cock than your probably thinking off :p)

btw, playing with the mod installed gives some issues regarding missing images it seems so if you want to enjoy the game witout missing half of it (literally) just don't use it untill ikaruga has it fixed.
Yeah, l done with 'cock', but how l can MAX my characteristic's?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Any way this can be made compatible with ?
currently getting this error
Yes, it can be done, but you need to have Lain's mod and modify the files to have the incest mod... Both mods use the same files so you must unifie the mods by making just one... I don't think Lain will agree to this...

Reactions: LatZaiN

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, it can be done, but you need to have Lain's mod and modify the files to have the incest mod... Both mods use the same files so you must unifie the mods by making just one... I don't think Lain will agree to this...
Does this mod conflict with any of the files from my mod pack? I don't think it does, only thing I can think of would be the script for the MC's bedroom from the Fan DLC Scenes mod. I looked through that error message and I don't see anything conflicting.

So I think this mod and any of the mods from my mod pack should work together.

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does this mod conflict with any of the files from my mod pack? I don't think it does, only thing I can think of would be the script for the MC's bedroom from the Fan DLC Scenes mod. I looked through that error message and I don't see anything conflicting.

So I think this mod and any of the mods from my mod pack should work together.
You are right... Sorry about that, I didn't go through the error message in full length, I saw that the files were conflicting so I assumed that you were modding the original files, I didn't use your mod and didn't know your MO... so @LatZaiN delete the scripts folder and the scripts.rpa or rename that one to something like spripts.rpa.bkp and the game should start correctly

Last edited:

LatZaiN

Jan 25, 2018
You are right... Sorry about that, I didn't go through the error message in full length, I saw that the files were conflicting so I assumed that you were modding the original files, I didn't used your mod and didn't know your MO... so @LatZaiN delete the scripts folder and the scripts.rpa or rename that one to something like spripts.rpa.bkp and the game should start correctly
Will try that ^^ Thanks :D

edit, have now tried nuking the Script folder and renaming the scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.bkp as suggested now i get this error

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hello everyone

My incest patch cause too much trouble, i'll remove it if i don't find a quick solution
I'm working on it actually, try to figure how lew oon's working, and if i don't find a good way, i'll just remove it.

Sorry for disapointment, but i can't bare watching people get errors and bugs becose of it.

Thank you for your support !!

PS : work with 0.17.1 as i see the changelog nothing changinf for me !

teq

Oct 14, 2017
men
Hello everyone

My incest patch cause too much trouble, i'll remove it if i don't find a quick solution
I'm working on it actually, try to figure how lew oon's working, and if i don't find a good way, i'll just remove it.

Sorry for disapointment, but i can't bare watching people get errors and bugs becose of it.

Thank you for your support !!

PS : work with 0.17.1 as i see the changelog nothing changinf for me !
Hi, I created an incest patch, I just modified the texts, but you have to use the patch from lewdpatcher too, because of that I think it couldn't work with your mod but it's a start.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Debug menu !
  • A debug menu is hidden into the game, you'll need to click on a cock to see it. Be assured that it could be some at first time in first day of a new game.
help please!!!!

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I would like to report that using this mod on day 0 can create an error when you go to sleep, I've solve it by remove the mod until day 2 ;)

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
men

Hi, I created an incest patch, I just modified the texts, but you have to use the patch from lewdpatcher too, because of that I think it couldn't work with your mod but it's a start.
Where can I get your patch Teq?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote