Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I have a question for all the people having problems with the new Incest Patch for v0.17:
Did you guys play it on CLEAN MODE or CHEAT MODE Enabled?
Because, I am playing this on CLEAN MODE and it's flawless so far.
Oh quite a note, i only play in clean mode !

Satsujinki

Nov 1, 2016
There is a problem with the patch regardless of what kind of mode you play in. Still not showing certain character models.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
why did you delete the layeredimage.rpy from scripts? that s why the images don't show up when you talk with characters, now the problem is that if you put them back again Renpy will not allow you to launch the project

JohanGillarp

Feb 12, 2018
So i´ve got a "fun" bug, dunno if its the mod or the core game that causes it. I saved on day 55 (With diane, and mia route completed) but when i load it i start on day 32 at the start of mia chain and half way through Diane´s chain

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

There are some layer changes in code, as i dump all code then repack them, it seems that my unpacker missed them. I don't have a solution for the moment, so you may need to use game without the incest patch.

No and no, game dev asked me to not enabling them. You'll have to use another way, because i'll respect their demands. Sorry about that.
There is a light edition of debug menu in the attic, click for cock.

No sorry, didn't patch them. I think it became too much work for me alone with the poor time i can give to this game ...

ame as before, incest needs too much more time than i can give to it :(

scripts.backup.rpa => scripts.rpa.backup ;)
But still, you may get bad incest patch and missing images :(
@ikaruga I have managed to make the mod working(fixing the images) I unpacked your mod and the .rpyc files, then deleted the .rpyc files and let the .rpy files and then deleted the character files both .rpyc and .rpy files from each characters folder and then deleted your .rpa file and put in the original .rpa file and now it works for me... Why don't you make a separate file in witch you add your modded labels using

Code:
init python:
    config.label_overrides = {
        "original name label 1" : "modded name label 1",
        "original name label 2" : "modded name label 2"
        "original name label n" : "modded name label n",
        }

label modded name label 1:
    label content
    return

label modded name label 2:
    label content
    return

label modded name label n:
    label content
    return
With this you can make only one file that'll add all the changes that you want to the files and it's not intrusive. Hope that this was helpful to you.

P.S.: I think he added a save protection for the files and you cant unpack the character.rpyc files...

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can someone please confirm that this is oki?

if I know that is oki then I have eliminated the user fault point and and look for something else

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Still having problems with the patch in CLEAN mode?
Yes, I've got the error, but Playing without the incest it works very well!

if I know that is oki then I have eliminated the user fault point and and look for something else
I've renamed the Ikaru Incest file like the old Rpa

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hoping that ikaru update his incest mod. Really with this i think are like 5 month that i do not play this awesome game. Because without incest i never play it. The only change i have is that ikaru or boss do this damn incest path.
And only thinking to play this game when DC finish it, i think i need to wait like 3 year. Because how DC update this game is so damn slow. And he eventually can also add new thing so... hoping to see the original incest again is really like a miracle for now.

So i can only wait this two heros that are work on this game.
So please ikaru if you can do a little miracle.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hoping that ikaru update his incest mod. Really with this i think are like 5 month that i do not play this awesome game. Because without incest i never play it. The only change i have is that ikaru or boss do this damn incest path.
And only thinking to play this game when DC finish it, i think i need to wait like 3 year. Because how DC update this game is so damn slow. And he eventually can also add new thing so... hoping to see the original incest again is really like a miracle for now.

So i can only wait this two heros that are work on this game.
So please ikaru if you can do a little miracle.

I'm trying, talking with some game dev about it. Really want to make a safe mod (not creating bugs)

@ikaruga I have managed to make the mod working(fixing the images) I unpacked your mod and the .rpyc files, then deleted the .rpyc files and let the .rpy files and then deleted the character files both .rpyc and .rpy files from each characters folder and then deleted your .rpa file and put in the original .rpa file and now it works for me... Why don't you make a separate file in witch you add your modded labels using

Code:
init python:
    config.label_overrides = {
        "original name label 1" : "modded name label 1",
        "original name label 2" : "modded name label 2"
        "original name label n" : "modded name label n",
        }

label modded name label 1:
    label content
    return

label modded name label 2:
    label content
    return

label modded name label n:
    label content
    return
With this you can make only one file that'll add all the changes that you want to the files and it's not intrusive. Hope that this was helpful to you.

P.S.: I think he added a save protection for the files and you cant unpack the character.rpyc files...
I may repack the scripts more cleanly, for now it's messy. Thanks you about noticing that, will loot at it soon (sorry, i'm french and watching soccer :p)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm trying, talking with some game dev about it. Really want to make a safe mod (not creating bugs)

I may repack the scripts more cleanly, for now it's messy. Thanks you about noticing that, will loot at it soon (sorry, i'm french and watching soccer :p)
With this information, hope grows once more inside of me :love:
The power of hope is strong now! Also the power of modding is strong inside you Ikaruga :LOL: use it wisely! With that we can destroid darth vader ehm i mean patreon roules:ROFLMAO:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

Yes you installed the files correctly. You can also rename the original file like this: scripts.rpa.bak, and rename ikaruga's to scripts.rpa. Also you don't have the latest incest mod, current version:

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I think the incest patch is missing a good amount of dialog in a lot of different places. It seems like a one man job isn't going to cut it. There is a lot of left over chat that says things "My friend" or right in the intro "With no family to speak of" this happens in both clean and cheat mode. IMO not worth if you have more then 90% of the chat fixed with as little immersion breaking leftovers as possible.

That being said I can't wait till there is more progress or a incest patch that shows up on lewdpatcher that supports 0.17

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I think the incest patch is missing a good amount of dialog in a lot of different places. It seems like a one man job isn't going to cut it. There is a lot of left over chat that says things "My friend" or right in the intro "With no family to speak of" this happens in both clean and cheat mode. IMO not worth if you have more then 90% of the chat fixed with as little immersion breaking leftovers as possible.

That being said I can't wait till there is more progress or a incest patch that shows up on lewdpatcher that supports 0.17
If LP release a 0.17 patch, i'll love to drop mine !
FYI : a bugfix is released soon for Summertime.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I just get the incest patch from lewd and decompiled it, i don't know why it could not be compatible with 0.17 version. Why don't you use it ?

Reactions: jasonqsmith
May 16, 2018
Hi i would just like to know if the incest patch works on android? Is it compatible with the released hotfix?
And if it works, would you mind explaining how to do it? Thanks!

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
Hi i would just like to know if the incest patch works on android? Is it compatible with the released hotfix?
And if it works, would you mind explaining how to do it? Thanks!
it is compatible with version 0.17 so should be compatible with 0.17.1 as well, as those releases are merely bugfixes for already existing content.

the reason the incest patch needs to be updated between game versions is mostly due to changes in the actual content of the game :)

i don't know if it this one will work on android, as the installation of this one requires renaming of files, try and do the following:

1) Install the game, run it once and close,
2) go to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga"
3) see if the script.rpa is somewhere inside that folder

if you see a script.rpa anywhere in that folder simply rename it (for example script.rpa.bak), and place the ikarumod there, if it doesn't work rename the ikarumod file to script.rpa.

i have no clue if it will work on android though, only got a phone and that screen is a bit to small to enjoy the artwork to its fullest ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: IceBearApproves
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote