1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Summoned by Accident is an RPG focused mainly on m/m content with a character-driven plot.
In it, you explore and run into the inhabitants of the world—some friendly, some foe.
It is inspired by other text-based games and some video games.​
I improved the overview by accident. :sneaky:

AsuXXX

Dec 2, 2019
This same creator also has a series on one-shot html games (one is available here ) and a renpy game under the same patron, I have this version of them from but it would be great if we could get the newest versions of these.
View attachment 821608 View attachment 821611 View attachment 821613 View attachment 821617
Does someone know anything about this other game from azulookami? only ever found this version, nothing more

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does someone know anything about this other game from azulookami? only ever found this version, nothing more
That's the only version that was ever made. The game was dropped. I believe because the style of art was too difficult for the person involved, but don't quote me on that. It was quite a long time ago.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It was never planned to be a 'proper' game. More like a personal side project, like all of azulookami's interactives.
But now azulookami is working fully on 2 games, with upscaled teams, it's very unlikely he will go back to those.

It's actually good for him, since he can integrate his past creations into this 2 'proper' games.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote