3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
UncleVT last news from this guy was in May...three months passed at this point...should it count as abandoned?(not asking to put the tag, just asking if it's the case XD)

D

Deleted member 368345

Hey guys, how have you been? Let me be honest with you. These past months i've been working hard to make a big update and everything was going well, but our lead artist decided to quit. Ever since, i've been trying to save some money (from you patrons as well as form my job), but I live in a country with very low wages if converted to dollar, so its taking some time. I've come to ask you, if you do like this project, PLEASE support us. It's very critical that we get the money to comission the art right now. Everything else is pretty much done, we just need the art. As soon as I get it (be it with your guys help or just by saving from my job), I'll release the next update. Cheers.

May 19, 2019
Hey guys, how have you been? Let me be honest with you. These past months i've been working hard to make a big update and everything was going well, but our lead artist decided to quit. Ever since, i've been trying to save some money (from you patrons as well as form my job), but I live in a country with very low wages if converted to dollar, so its taking some time. I've come to ask you, if you do like this project, PLEASE support us. It's very critical that we get the money to comission the art right now. Everything else is pretty much done, we just need the art. As soon as I get it (be it with your guys help or just by saving from my job), I'll release the next update. Cheers.
Dude you need to advertise your project for it to gain backers. I really don't want to see this die.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And don't do big releases - do many small releases.
and avoid character polls...you'll hate your own creation if you give all the decisional power to the patreons, before making character polls you need to expand your game quite a lot...and make those polls more about bonus content(like some fancy image of a character in a cosplay-costume in a bonus moment of the game...so unrelated to the main story) ... I have already told you this...you ignored me...and yet you have many examples in this website of people who gave decisional power to the patreons and ended to just....make content for one single character(Caroline for MilfyCity) without developing anything else...(trust me, at this point Caroline of MilfyCity has so much drama that in my opinion can't be a canon-character anymore...is a joke with tits!)

Reactions: str8up

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
we still dead af?
kingarthur0407
yeah...last news we had, was about that he doesn't have an artist that makes arts of his characters...but he is too poor to hire one...so he is in a loop now:

last time he told us that everything else was ready(story, codes and stuff that only needs to write stuff with a keyboard) but the art is missing bc the first artist of the first version of the game, kinda quit on him...and the first release didn't make enough money to hire a new artist...so until he has money, he's kinda stuck in this loop where: he needs to hire an artist, but for hiring an artist he needs money, but for getting money he needs to release some versions of the game(and find a bunch of people willing to become a patron of/for his project with only a pre-pre-pre alpha of the game available), but for releasing a decent version of the game, he needs arts/an artist and we back at the beginning of the loop...

Sorry for repeating myself multiple times, i kinda suck in explaining loops XD

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Yeah, I guess he could do what the dev of monstergirl dreams does, and just add content without the illustrations and add those way later. I see this guy's still getting 59$/month from his patreon despite not updating for the past 5 months or so, so I think he should have at least something to help the project along. I would really hate to see this die.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I guess he could do what the dev of monstergirl dreams does, and just add content without the illustrations and add those way later. I see this guy's still getting 59$/month from his patreon despite not updating for the past 5 months or so, so I think he should have at least something to help the project along. I would really hate to see this die.
59$/month = 295$ every 5 months...
I don't know how much it costs to ask to an artist to make arts for your game...

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's technically abandoned, but he's working on two other games, with hopefully a desire to return to those. If those gain some traction, he'll have enough cash to commission finally.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes