Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I feel like he should of gone with another model other than another variant of Elizabeth, we've already seen her in previous works a bunch and she should stay in the NW animations. The voice acting was not really there, there should of been a few parts where she talked instead of just text, but I don't think Sum wanted to go for that. The positions were pretty much all the same, and they were all penetration scenes, no oral or anything special.

I would not be surprised if this was a commission for someone who just wanted to see Elizabeth in a Fallout setting. Or if it was just a good idea at the time but when he got to making it there were problems or couldn't do something the way he wanted to.

Would of taken a NW Valentines short rather than this.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
I follow sum works from 2016 but man I mean this is must be the worst of his work. I become his patreon from 2016-2017 but I quit because lost my account and yet I really like NW and MBF2 but maybe sum have problem with his life. Even Mission k9 is way much better that fallout. when sum realease fallout video I imagine likes fallout attire like liz and dog in sum other short loop video or maybe sum can continue his previous fall out video that have Rachel model that would be much better. when I watch the video is not much like fallout at all.
you guys can correct me though......

I wish sum continoue his K9 project because man, I really like the atmosphare sum make on that video the moster, the dog, and black shota. my suggestion is, sum need to place his update on twitter more because many of other sfm artist doing that for patreon.

if he continoue this project and can make 3-5 minutes videos sum will be better.
k9 project (DLC or side story)
helen parr (elastic girl)
karen from red dead redemtion
yennefer witcher
other lara project

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
I wish he'd do two versions of some NW one version with music and one without. That or just use background music none of this copyrighted shit anymore. This fallout one was alright, didnt like how it took 1/3rd of the run time just to get to some action even then it had little build up to it. Same old Girl sees big dick, she wants big dick then she gets it right then and there.

I'm sure NW2 wont take as long as this one, that is if he doesn't hit a snag again. Fallout suffered since he got annoyed with it half way threw and just finished it as best as he could. Wonder if NW2 is going to be another in between (Like the Christmas one) or a continuation after they all moved, either about the Wife or the other chick that kid banged OR even that kids GF, unless she wanted the mom.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wonder if NW2 is going to be another in between (Like the Christmas one) or a continuation after they all moved, either about the Wife or the other chick that kid banged OR even that kids GF, unless she wanted the mom.
Yea man I'm soooo excited to see this fucking shit Elizabeth model AGAIN because she's so rare and we haven't seen her in like forever.
Man I'll quit following him alltogether if the next movie isn't fucking stellar.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
I follow sum works from 2016 but man I mean this is must be the worst of his work. I become his patreon from 2016-2017 but I quit because lost my account and yet I really like NW and MBF2 but maybe sum have problem with his life. Even Mission k9 is way much better that fallout. when sum realease fallout video I imagine likes fallout attire like liz and dog in sum other short loop video or maybe sum can continue his previous fall out video that have Rachel model that would be much better. when I watch the video is not much like fallout at all.
you guys can correct me though......

I wish sum continoue his K9 project because man, I really like the atmosphare sum make on that video the moster, the dog, and black shota. my suggestion is, sum need to place his update on twitter more because many of other sfm artist doing that for patreon.

if he continoue this project and can make 3-5 minutes videos sum will be better.
k9 project (DLC or side story)
helen parr (elastic girl)
karen from red dead redemtion
yennefer witcher
other lara project
It wasn't his best work

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
I wish he'd do two versions of some NW one version with music and one without. That or just use background music none of this copyrighted shit anymore. This fallout one was alright, didnt like how it took 1/3rd of the run time just to get to some action even then it had little build up to it. Same old Girl sees big dick, she wants big dick then she gets it right then and there.

I'm sure NW2 wont take as long as this one, that is if he doesn't hit a snag again. Fallout suffered since he got annoyed with it half way threw and just finished it as best as he could. Wonder if NW2 is going to be another in between (Like the Christmas one) or a continuation after they all moved, either about the Wife or the other chick that kid banged OR even that kids GF, unless she wanted the mom.
Kurt will fuck Lucy, Sophia,best friends girlfriend the way it's going.....4sum with them!

I have idea for the title " The Neighbours Wife 2: Kurt Fucks The Neighbourhood"

Reactions: Ranker65

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the worst video, or one of the worst. I liked the story! I also liked some animations. I miss a blowjob animation in this video. I would give 7 for this video.

Reactions: gyujeong1

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
[Update]

Hi everyone the new post will be today Thursday, March 28, 2019 or Friday, March 29, 2019 I don't know which day will make it a
2 year anniversary for my post of SuMthinDiFrnt Collection here on F95zone I will have [Bad News], [Good News], [Magnificent News], [New Update Post] & [Thank You Post].

Important Information: Please note that I will be editing the main post today Thursday, March 28,2019 or Friday, March 29, 2019 after I have posted [New Update Post]. Please download from [New Update Post]. In a (Billy Dee Williams/Lando Calrissian Impression) "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to F95zone flight "The Love Commander" service from the main page to SuMthinDiFrnt Collection. We Love to ask all you beautiful lovelies to take your seats and have your seat belts securely fastened so the fun can start. Thank you for flying "The Love Commander" Now let's have some fun".

This is the Sick aS Sin post #666

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
[Small Update that will be in the New Update soon]

This update is from

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection [2017-2019] [Uncen] [HD-720p/HD-1080p] [ENG] 3D-Hentai

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the delay the [New Update] will be up soon at Saturday, March 30, 2019 it will be a 2 yeas & 1 or 2 day anniversary. Ones more sorry this post will be Delete! please do not leave a like it will be re-upload with the [New Update] Thank you.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
[Update]

My Goal reach everything is edit. I most apologize I have not slept for the last 30, 40 some thing hours so please be kind and enjoy. Thank you and good night I will edit the main page when I get some sleep I will like everyone to use this post to download my hard work, once more thank you and good night. Oh! one more thing what I wrote now is some thing I made 10 hours ago.

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection

Hi Guys & Gals I will try to make this short and not talk about everything in my personal life. The start will be sad the middle is okay and weird the ending... is how I feel about everyone on this thread, and this F95zone website. I appreciate all of you Guys & Gals for your patience, support, and your continuous contribution of this thread.

[Bad News]

[Sad Mood & Tone]:
Okay... here we go [Deep Breath & Exhale]... for some time I am a shut in, whose haves depression, lymphedema both my legs google it please so you understand, I live with my mom that is really not bad news at all, but I'm financially poor but I have excellent credit score. [Sigh Relieve, Better Mood & Tone] That is all the bad news now to the [Good News].

[Good News]

[Happy Mood & Tone]:
Now for some good news I'm going to counseling & my doctors to get better the next first 6 month are important for me to return to society... that is all for [Good News].

[Magnificent News]

[Delusion of Granger & Fabulous Mood & Tone]:
Now for the magnificent news with the first 6 month and the next 6 month I will be studying to be a actor.

[Good Mood & Tone]:
Back to the real world, my decisions to be a actor & voice actor is because I wanted to be one since I was young. I'm 29 my life is calm, no drama, the world is going NUTS!, and I had a epiphany last year when the USA lose its MINDS!. I'm 29 my mom is not getting any younger & life is to short. I'm going to counseling & my doctors to get better because I believe the trauma that I'm going through has to end and get my life back.

[New Update]

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection [2016-2019]

2 years anniversary what can I say but I appreciate all of you Guys & Gals for your patience, support, and your continuous contribution of this thread. I like to say thank you everyone, I will pop in now and then and update the thread once a month. I like to put in a little joke but I have nothing... but my Thanks to you Guys & Gals I will get back on my feet and continue moving forward.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes