Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Who is the artist making that?? I'm curious.
Late response but the VN is being made by one of Sum's patreons called "YourFriendlyGinger" I think. The guy hasn't made any other content as far as I know, just liked NW and wanted to expand upon it.

Some relevant things he said:

"All my animations (50min) total at 11.8gb, but I consider only 3gb of it worth using."

"If you, understandably, want to check what I've got, I'll make a short demo, around 20min, enough for me to show you what's my idea on the game"

Planned characters
"There's not that many of them
-Elizabeth
-Cassie
-Lara
-Brooke Scott (life is strange)
-Claire
-Clementine
-Honoka
-Miya (sudden attack 2)
-Tifa
-Tina Armstrong
-Mei
-Three other characters
I'm also thinking about adding Sarah (tlou) and Sherry (resident evil). Some of them will be available only on certain routes, you won't see them all in a single playthrough."

Also he said that he might do the same with MBF but I doubt that. This seems like a passion project and with how much time it's taking from him, I don't think he'll have that same enthusiasm for another project that would be demanding as well.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Late response but the VN is being made by one of Sum's patreons called "YourFriendlyGinger" I think. The guy hasn't made any other content as far as I know, just liked NW and wanted to expand upon it.

"All my animations (50min) total at 11.8gb, but I consider only 3gb of it worth using."

"If you, understandably, want to check what I've got, I'll make a short demo, around 20min, enough for me to show you what's my idea on the game"

Planned characters
-Elizabeth
-Cassie
-Lara
-Claire
-Clementine
-Honoka
-Miya (sudden attack 2)
-Tifa
-Tina Armstrong
-Mei
-Three other characters
I'm also thinking about adding Sarah (tlou) and Sherry (resident evil). Some of them will be available only on certain routes, you won't see them all in a single playthrough."

Also he said that he might do the same with MBF but I doubt that. This seems like a passion project and with how much time it's taking from him, I don't think he'll have that same enthusiasm for another project that would be demanding as well.
looking dude...hope it turns out well

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018

Planned characters
-Elizabeth
-Cassie
-Lara
-Claire
-Clementine
-Honoka
-Miya (sudden attack 2)
-Tifa
-Tina Armstrong
-Mei
-Three other characters

Well I might disagree with "not that many", for a first VN that is quite alot of characters.

Reactions: Unless

Yisusesco7

Sep 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "AhegaoLover, publicación: 3009717, miembro: 235"]
aquí hermano
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "AhegaoLover, publicación: 3009717, miembro: 235"]
aquí hermano
[/CITAR]
I saw the video, I mean that if that scene exists on video or just an image, that is, if there is video where you have sex with both?

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys & Gals

I like to ask two questions and like to know your opinion.

Question #1 Should I make a ren'py games something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55?

Question #2 Have I missing any Vids that I should add in my MEGA collection?

I like too make something clear so there is no confusion.

I'm The Law Here On My Thread.
View attachment 513648
The reason is simple I'm responsible of my thread. I love the debate that you Guys & Gals are having so I thought, here are two questions for all of you to answer so I know what you wish of me. Of course please ask your questions and I will answer them in the best of my abilities.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Hello Guys & Gals

I will talk about my ren'py game 2/8/2020

Hi Guys & Gals

Sorry but I will not talk about my Ren'py game at this time. I will like to post a demo when it's at 100% ready to show.
I like to be clear about my Ren'py game I am not making SuMthinDiFrnt game. I said I will make something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55 in other words 3D Models. Rendering will be 720p & 1080p, NO! videos only Gifs. There will be a story form being to end and when you finish the game there will be a sandbox mode, I like to make it simple and easy to make, a big game but not a huge game.

I am going to stop here I do not know how long this Ren'py game will take. I hope it will be done by 3rd quarter or in 4th quarter, meaning at the end of (Q3) September 2020 or in (Q4) October, November, and December 2020.

This will be my first Ren'py game I need a lot of help and I need to know what I'm doing. I'm done I need sleep so I'm going to update the post so everyone know what I'm doing.
black-wolf.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes