Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jonsmae

Feb 10, 2018
So what did the update say?
"New short for fans of the "other" kind of content.
Also a update on the project, got some examples, just about finishing up the animations for the first half of the project, trying to make sure there is more content in this project after the last one was a bit of a disappointment, bare in mind there still not 100% finished, require some tweaking etc.
Anyway, hope you all had a good weekend, thanks as always for the continued support, stay difrnt."

And he uploaded a few images of his next project.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Still wondering how is he posting "other" content on Patreon. Either Sum or Patreon finally took a "fuck it" attitude. Also is it possible for you to share those previews? Haven´t pledged in a long time.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
He didn't call it NW2 so I wonder if its going to be a new couple or just some mini project before it. I kinda want more from the first NW series but I just hope there's a bit more build up to the cheating this time.

For Shorts I dont mind the whole see a huge cock and instantly wanting it, thats fine but for the acutal projects I would like to see that happen, more building up the lust before giving in.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
He still hasnt fixed that f'in sound crack issue with the female moan in the luluknot vid. FFS, I worked my ass off trying to remove that in the Supercut vid.

EDIT: Also, did you guys see the Supercut vid?
It's a collage of various scenes of Sumthindifrnt linked with a story… it's very interesting!

Reactions: OldmenKing
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes