Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
March maybe? Alright, I dont like criticizing the guy because I like his works, but this is getting beyond ridiculous now.
I can't remember exact dates nor do I care enough to check, but wasn't the VA problem like 4-5 months ago? Which got resolved in like mid January? At this point I'm hoping that he extendes the main project a little bit, because correct me if I'm wrong, but all base animation (pre-tweaks and stuff) got done in like November last year or even before that.

Reactions: Al_Mubarak

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
I can't remember exact dates nor do I care enough to check, but wasn't the VA problem like 4-5 months ago? Which got resolved in like mid January? At this point I'm hoping that he extendes the main project a little bit, because correct me if I'm wrong, but all base animation (pre-tweaks and stuff) got done in like November last year or even before that.
Well he said that the project would be released for christmas at the latest last year but that never happen and the delays beginning over and over again

Jun 1, 2017
Latest Patreon Post:

Little Teaser
Currently I'm working on this short, it just came to mind last week so I decided to just make it, though I'm trying to make it a short story cause I think it will be a good one, I am going on a short break next week though, so if it isn't out next weekend, will be the one after.
(Seems like the project trailer is being delayed again)
I have a feeling that something is not right, it happened before with delays, you are already late and now the same thing happens, it tells you that it is close and then it comes up with a lot of random things and only excuses that your actress cannot find and blah BLA bla... =S

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
I have a feeling that something is not right, it happened before with delays, you are already late and now the same thing happens, it tells you that it is close and then it comes up with a lot of random things and only excuses that your actress cannot find and blah BLA bla... =S
I think the project is still in progress but he is trying to excuse himself with the VA.

Reactions: Al_Mubarak

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
Finally, some well deserved rest after working that brain hard, coming up with something new with how to delay the release even more. Pray up, King. Get that bread and that well deserved rest after tweaking those looped moans for 5 months straight. My Man.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
There is a mega file with all its content or something like that, I have seen in kemono that the mega links do not work anymore....

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
1)
2)
3)

What and where are the gifs attached in this link from? I never see it before.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
1)
2)
3)

What and where are the gifs attached in this link from? I never see it before.
Those gifs are from the Savior project, the trailer is out in the still no release date

Reactions: porotropo
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes