Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
It's the extended version (I think) of the Fallout short. Not sure if it's the extended version tho, but it's the Fallout short nonetheless. That scene is at the end of the short.
can you link me to the short I've tried searching for it here with no luck at least I'm not finding that specific scene

EDIT: NVM found it you have no idea how hard it was to track down we definitely need a new compiled complete link/torrent for this guy's stuff a lot of it is extremely scattered but for those interested here is the full the one I specifically asked about.

Last edited:

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
can you link me to the short I've tried searching for it here with no luck at least I'm not finding that specific scene

EDIT: NVM found it you have no idea how hard it was to track down we definitely need a new compiled complete link/torrent for this guy's stuff a lot of it is extremely scattered but for those interested here is the full the one I specifically asked about. Mega
Yup we need a update in this thread

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
What has happened to YFG VA project? its been going on longer than Sums stuff, has anyone got an update, thanks

Xtremeboy

May 22, 2020
Sumthindifrnt was the best because he/she talk about taboes without no remorse... but now it is in the other way. Neither shota nor beastiality is a bad thing...

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Update info:
Sumthindifrnt recently had covid but he is feeling better now, about the long project hes currently working with a new actress called cinder on getting the last scenes done, so long as nothing goes wrong and they all get done without a communication breakdown, happy days.

New Resident Evil Short:

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Update info:
Sumthindifrnt recently had covid but he is feeling better now, about the long project hes currently working with a new actress called cinder on getting the last scenes done, so long as nothing goes wrong and they all get done without a communication breakdown, happy days.

New Resident Evil Short:
Thank you very much for your contributions, I love the work of Sumthindifrnt, best regards.

Reactions: kotlsupp2000

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Now this is actually a short. Just wish dude would have the camera focus on the ass, tits and fucking.

No one cares about the trees and building in the background. Focus on the girls.
Hope he hears ya though.
That kind of camera work is pretty much his trademark now ever since he moved to blender.

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
Update info:

New Resident Evil Short:
I feel like a lot of these Delays have been VA based. I'm not gonna call out personal stuff getting in the way cause I dont know if its really or not, life gets in the way of everything.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes