Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Xtremeboy

May 22, 2020
Working On Stuff

Hey all
So no short this week, couple of teaser posters though, I'm having a bit of a test for myself, even though I am working on Saviour in the background, I just felt I wanted to make a new mini project but not have to rush it to see what I can do when I have the time, most of the shorts I make are rushed because I want to get the content out but I'm gonna try and take my time with this to see how good I can make it. I know I've had time to work on the main project but tbh a lot of the animations in that are from when I first started using blender so I will admit I might have to edit some of them as there just not up to the standard I'm looking at now but anyway..... I expect I will be done with the mini project by next weekend but if not I'll put out some more teaser stuff.
Apologies if you were expecting a animation this week but I'm hoping ya all see the difference when it comes out, If not I'll just go back to the normal routine lol.

Stay Extra

(So back again with the mini projects and project delays)

... fuck your son and that dog... maam' !!

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys. i was absent for 5 monthes .. i wanna know if jackerman shared his project or not yet? And also if there is any news about neighbour wife 3 tell me please
If by Jackerman's project you mean MW3 then no it hasn't come out and you should check Jackerman's thread for more details on that. As for NW3 there has never been any mention of it being in the making or even being considered for the next project.
I would worry more about Sum releasing the current project anyways, since he seems to have turned into a perfectionist now.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
could anyone share the latest trailers of Kaiba1911? I'm interested in Blonde Bombshell 2. In my opinion it's a worthy successor to Sum
There are no trailers, just sneak peeks for 2 projects that should come out soon (BB2 will probably come out next month). Some of her stuff has leaked in kemono but I would advise supporting the artist at least when starting out, that's what I'm doing.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
There are no trailers, just sneak peeks for 2 projects that should come out soon (BB2 will probably come out next month). Some of her stuff has leaked in kemono but I would advise supporting the artist at least when starting out, that's what I'm doing.
All links in Kemono to her older clips are expired... 404 error

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
If by Jackerman's project you mean MW3 then no it hasn't come out and you should check Jackerman's thread for more details on that. As for NW3 there has never been any mention of it being in the making or even being considered for the next project.
I would worry more about Sum releasing the current project anyways, since he seems to have turned into a perfectionist now.
Oh my bad ...i wanted to say sumthindifrnt but i was thinking of jackerman so i made a mistake.... so sorry i feel like i was drunk :ROFLMAO:

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
All links in Kemono to her older clips are expired... 404 error
Just checked comparing the kemono to the fanbox and the links indeed have changed. Maybe Kaiba knows and changed them herself. You're better off waiting until she gets her own thread on this site.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Just a little gif about the mini project, maybe would release this weekend but Sumthindifrnt is not sure
Idk if that censorship is because of patreon or Sum is getting artistic again, but it actually looks well lit and without too much jello-like bounce. Then again it is a preview.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes