Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
Also here's the preview from YET ANOTHER mini project (you know, instead of just putting out the one everyone's here for) and the only animation from the game demo (which is the same animation used in Medieval Times, just swapping the location).
I would upload the Lulu animation but it's just some Lovecraft-looking dog(?) slowly wobbling an oversized jello woman with a clapping sound that doesn't really match, also 40 seconds spent on 1 position and bad camera angles.
Amazing, we need more black shota + white cows

Reactions: HiberNation

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I see some people here really want kaiba's stuff and can't blame them for it, his works sooo far all of them are pretty good, Even those shorts projects that for some reason he haven't release yet or were cancelled, as someone who has watched his 2 latest videos i can say for sure the guy is basically sumthn's heir when he was at his golden age of sfm, i would suggest (for those who can afford) why not supporting kaiba's instead of sumthin ? For being someone who only has a couple of years using sfm he is definely worth the money, it will also encourage him to release new stuff faster and even doing public releases
I'm considering supporting him, but on public Twitter due to all the problems and stress (something normal for smaller animators who don't have much financial support) he's thinking about stopping making animations, I hope he doesn't because he's talented and if he keeps improving and making himself known, he will undoubtedly be one of the best nsfw animators in the future. I'm not going to subscribe to his fanbox if he really wants to stop making animations because I don't want to lose my money

Reactions: BootyDreamz

rysk17

Dec 15, 2017
I'm considering supporting him, but on public Twitter due to all the problems and stress (something normal for smaller animators who don't have much financial support) he's thinking about stopping making animations, I hope he doesn't because he's talented and if he keeps improving and making himself known, he will undoubtedly be one of the best nsfw animators in the future. I'm not going to subscribe to his fanbox if he really wants to stop making animations because I don't want to lose my money
That's understandable, i hope he doens't stop doing animations either, i thnk that he needs a bigger project like neighbour's wife to cause some sort of impact or relevance to his public, the guy rn ins't in the best place either since his stuff was leaked and he barely has subs atm, that could be good or bad since more people will know about what he does and his works but may lose some income from his fanbox, anyway let's just wait and hope that kaiba has the tenacity to overcome this situation

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
That's understandable, i hope he doens't stop doing animations either, i thnk that he needs a bigger project like neighbour's wife to cause some sort of impact or relevance to his public, the guy rn ins't in the best place either since his stuff was leaked and he barely has subs atm, that could be good or bad since more people will know about what he does and his works but may lose some income from his fanbox, anyway let's just wait and hope that kaiba has the tenacity to overcome this situation
He was also a little upset that his work was filtered, although it is true that this will also help him to be better known, it also causes him to lose income and not generate money. I also think that a big project like the neighbor's wife would help him a lot but like Sumthing did he would have to let it leak to get more known. Recall that Sumthing became known for the leaks of the neighbor's wife, and the man's best friend

Reactions: Unless

markwalloway

Dec 16, 2017
Now that some have given their opinion, and luckily their response was positive, I publish again, I hope that Kaiba does not retire and I look forward to a new project, the same with Sum, unfortunately my economy does not allow me to support them in that sense, but also not I want to be left without seeing what they are capable of and what great films they have, so if there is a "hero without a cape" who plays for the team and passes their projects, it would be the best since unfortunately on their Kemono profile the links are dead talking about Kaiba1911

rysk17

Dec 15, 2017
Now that some have given their opinion, and luckily their response was positive, I publish again, I hope that Kaiba does not retire and I look forward to a new project, the same with Sum, unfortunately my economy does not allow me to support them in that sense, but also not I want to be left without seeing what they are capable of and what great films they have, so if there is a "hero without a cape" who plays for the team and passes their projects, it would be the best since unfortunately on their Kemono profile the links are dead talking about Kaiba1911
I watched his last videos cause a friend of mine is sub to his fanbox and i could ask him for the works but idk if i should since kaiba himself is i'm this forum and thread

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got the original Neighbors Wife? I don't do torrents and I'm guessing its only available in the torrent in the main post?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
A new thread about Kaiba could be started, although personally I am against his videos being leaked, it is also true that this will help him to be better known and that people see that it is truly worth supporting him on Fanbox

rysk17

Dec 15, 2017
I will only agree on this if the guy himself agrees too, he is here we could ask him
A new thread about Kaiba could be started, although personally I am against his videos being leaked, it is also true that this will help him to be better known and that people see that it is truly worth supporting him on Fanbox

Oct 26, 2017
I will only agree on this if the guy himself agrees too, he is here we could ask him
My answer is simple no. I don't want threads about me. i'm doing it for the fans on Pixiv and supporters i still have even if it's 39 supporting me. you guys don't know how stressful it is to create animations sometimes. and it's all manual in SFM. not automated like in Honey Select or something like that (nothing against those who create things with it). while you have to deal with many things in your life. on the fucked country and state that I live . if you guys want to leak my content feel free I won't come up with arguments and fights ;) when i posted my free animations i rarely saw someone come leak here what i do. , but as I said to some people if this will affect my desire to continue creating or not, only the future will tell , I've always made free animations available on Pixiv. so much so that my main project that everyone is charging me (Blonde Bombshell 2) will be completely free on my Pixiv and I'm giving my best for that . . I'm fucked up trying to solve my problem with my GPU. and all I want is to just go back to continue creating animations and work nothing more. I don't want fights, discussions about leaks. I'm just making exclusive animations for the fanbox because I need to value what I do too , and i need help too sometimes to continue with that , only I and those who make animations know what work that is. Not to mention that I edit everything myself. without anyone's help it's all me alone. That's it, I'm not desperate for attention I'm just building my way little by little slowly , being humble. even if it is easy or difficult and short or lasting.. , I'm just pleasing those who are my fans and support me. I'm in this forum just to talk about Sumthindifrnt . and see what people think of him now. This guy who is my biggest inspiration. and if possible you guys stop talking about me in this thread would be very good too because the focus here is talking about Sum, not me.

have a nice day

Kaiba1911.

Last edited:

rysk17

Dec 15, 2017
My answer is simple no. I don't want threads about me. i'm doing it for the fans on Pixiv and supporters i still have even if it's 39 supporting me. you guys don't know how stressful it is to create animations sometimes. and it's all manual in SFM. not automated like in Honey Select or something like that while you have to deal with many things in your life. on the fucked country and state that I live . if you guys want to leak my content feel free I won't come up with arguments and fights ;) when i posted my free animations i rarely saw someone come leak here what i do. , but as I said to some people if this will affect my desire to continue creating or not, only the future will tell , I've always made free animations available on Pixiv. so much so that my main project that everyone is charging me (Blonde Bombshell 2) will be completely free on my Pixiv and I'm giving my best for that . . I'm fucked up trying to solve my problem with my GPU. and all I want is to just go back to continue creating animations and work nothing more. I don't want fights, discussions about leaks. I'm just making exclusive animations for the fanbox because I need to value what I do too , and i need help too sometimes to continue with that , only I and those who make animations know what work that is. Not to mention that I edit everything myself. without anyone's help it's all me alone. That's it, I'm not desperate for attention I'm just building my way little by little and slowly being humble. even if it is easy or difficult and short or lasting.. , I'm just pleasing those who are my fans and support me. I'm in this forum just to talk about Sumthindifrnt . and see what people think of him now. This guy who is my biggest inspiration. and if possible you guys stop talking about me in this thread would be very good too because the focus here is talking about Sum, not me.

have a nice day

Kaiba1911.
Is understandable bro and hope you manage to fix your gpu as soon as possible, btw don't let the leaks ruin your motivation, as a sfm animator it will happen everytime and to anyone, especially when you are doing pretty good on it, the more popularity you earn the more thirsty ppl will get for your stuff, just keep your head up champ that you got a lot of potential

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes