Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
He's still on NW2. And we don't know if he'll work on MK9-2, given the trouble Nintendo is giving to anyone doing Samus animations.
That or he'd just follow another character like MBF2. Anyone have a download link for the last animation? I found it on some sites and they differed by a second, I just want the full thing.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
i don't know what stage the NW2 development right now. it seems like there isn't anyone here who supports him anymore (and post his patreon updates). btw, i just realized he released 0 long projects in 2018. LMAO. i take my words back. it'd be a miracle if he release them this year :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I stopped supporting him cause he'd go MIA for weeks at a time. Then when he decides to actually grace you with an update its "oh here's a 30 second short for you guys". then goes MIA for weeks and repeats the same, Never actually giving any details as to how the project is going or an actual release date. He makes great long projects and is still one of the worst content creators with keeping his supporters in the loop of his projects.

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
I stopped supporting him cause he'd go MIA for weeks at a time. Then when he decides to actually grace you with an update its "oh here's a 30 second short for you guys". then goes MIA for weeks and repeats the same, Never actually giving any details as to how the project is going or an actual release date. He makes great long projects and is still one of the worst content creators with keeping his supporters in the loop of his projects.
Yeah he needs to use his tumblr and Twitter to post updates. Most of us are stuck waiting for people to dump his stuff here or on yiff to see an update.

Reactions: Unless

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
so in theory we have more chance winning the lottery...or wont be made by Cyberpunk 2077

May 8, 2018
How does it make you all feel if you knew Sum was reading all these comments with a big smirk on his face, feeding on our tears and under the assumption that no matter how much complaining we do, it won't have any significant effect on his patreons and his funding?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
How does it make you all feel if you knew Sum was reading all these comments with a big smirk on his face, feeding on our tears and under the assumption that no matter how much complaining we do, it won't have any significant effect on his patreons and his funding?
Pretty good actually. There are some people here that act like patreons even if they may have never supported him. Still, his lack of words with his patreons shall truly be the doom of him. Even if not neccesarly an animation he could stream a bit once a week or do something with the community.

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
Which makes me wonder, is there a team whom he works with or is it just him? Therefore if it's just him, I wonder how long each stage in terms of making a full finished product (10 minutes +) takes. Starting from the concept, story line, dialogue, background images, song selection, voice overs, audio & the actual animation etc. It would be nice to have some insight into what goes into the fully finished product rather than to be like myself, paying and virtually left in the dark for MONTHS.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Which makes me wonder, is there a team whom he works with or is it just him? Therefore if it's just him, I wonder how long each stage in terms of making a full finished product (10 minutes +) takes. Starting from the concept, story line, dialogue, background images, song selection, voice overs, audio & the actual animation etc. It would be nice to have some insight into what goes into the fully finished product rather than to be like myself, paying and virtually left in the dark for MONTHS.
He stated that the three quarters of the video were already done, quite some time ago. Then he announced his grandpa died and 'That will affect the progress of the project'. Honestly, what I think is going on is that he might be trying to get some voice actresses and he can't quite find them or they drop out. Maybe the Liz one asked for even more money since she became a 'star' for the movie.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes