Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone explain to me tf is going on in that new Juliet Halloween video? xD Maybe its because Ive never played that game?

May 8, 2018
Can anyone explain to me tf is going on in that new Juliet Halloween video? xD Maybe its because Ive never played that game?
The game is called 'Lollipop Chainsaw'. The head belongs to the boyfriend, Nick. In the game, Nick's head is detached on purpose in order to prevent himself from becoming a zombie. As you can see in the video, Nick's head is caught by another zombie and I'm sure you know the rest.

mesumguy

May 8, 2019
sorry for the dumb question, but could anyone tell me what is video game character sophia in friendly visit from? i recognize some womens from what video game character is in sumthindifrent's video like lucy is elizabeth or amy is cassie cage etc, but i do not familiar with sophia.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
sorry for the dumb question, but could anyone tell me what is video game character sophia in friendly visit from? i recognize some womens from what video game character is in sumthindifrent's video like lucy is elizabeth or amy is cassie cage etc, but i do not familiar with sophia.
Looks like a more Goth version of Miya from Sudden Attack, a South Korean FPS(I think, can't remember well)

Reactions: mesumguy

mesumguy

May 8, 2019
Looks like a more Goth version of Miya from Sudden Attack, a South Korean FPS(I think, can't remember well)
is this goth miya (skins) was exist in the official game? i didnt realize she was miya until i google it, i mean i know the game sequel was about to release back in 2016 and was excited about it, but it was cancelled. thanks for letting me know btw

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
is the big project likely to be released this month
Unlikely, I wouldn't bother hoping for a release soon. Also doesn't help hes one of the worst content creators for keeping communication up with his supporters so we'll be in the dark until he eventually (hopefully) drops it sometime this year.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Unlikely, I wouldn't bother hoping for a release soon. Also doesn't help hes one of the worst content creators for keeping communication up with his supporters so we'll be in the dark until he eventually (hopefully) drops it sometime this year.
...so we are all hoping for a festive fuck fest for Kurt

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
I remember joining this forum solely based on the love for Sum's work but fast forward now this is truly upsetting. Paying for months & months to get snippets/crumbs and to be left in dark. I'm done paying to support this shit, I'll find his full projects (whenever they actually come) online for free...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes