Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
Either the story can either go with Liz cheating again, or she's a single mother ("Bad" End), also it can be like Man's Best Friend 2 where she convinces others to cheat as well, Since this was teased with other characters early on.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone please help me identify the song used in A Friendly Visit?

It *sounds* like 'Return of the Mack', but the vocals sound different. Does anyone know what version it is? I'm trying to find it, with no luck so far =(

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Can anyone please help me identify the song used in A Friendly Visit?

It *sounds* like 'Return of the Mack', but the vocals sound different. Does anyone know what version it is? I'm trying to find it, with no luck so far =(
it is return of the Mack, probably the dub version or just a loop from the song which is more probable :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
it is return of the Mack, probably the dub version or just a loop from the song which is more probable :)
I keep listening to the full song and then the music from the clip back-to-back and I just can't match up the vocals. Mark Morrison seems to be absent from the clip, and I don't hear the male vocalists in the clip when listening to the song at all. It's driving me nuts XD. I even messaged SD on Twitter asking about it, but never heard back from him.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I keep listening to the full song and then the music from the clip back-to-back and I just can't match up the vocals. Mark Morrison seems to be absent from the clip, and I don't hear the male vocalists in the clip when listening to the song at all. It's driving me nuts XD. I even messaged SD on Twitter asking about it, but never heard back from him.
It just sounds like a muffled "Return of the mack" for me. Sum hardly uses a remix (only time I remember that is MBF2 trailer). Also he only answers patreon comments, and not that often, so I wouldn't expect an answer through twitter.

Reactions: magix69

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
What the hell is he taking so long?! It's been what, like half an year since he said he had 75% of the project over? I'm calling it now, he's been taking the piss on his patreons and he either has it done and just waits a few good months before he drops it or he must've lied in the summer and he probably hasn't even started back then. Either way he's taking a few thick logs onto his patreons. He should be forced to keep a weekly update on whatever he has done to his paying fans.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
What the hell is he taking so long?! It's been what, like half an year since he said he had 75% of the project over? I'm calling it now, he's been taking the piss on his patreons and he either has it done and just waits a few good months before he drops it or he must've lied in the summer and he probably hasn't even started back then. Either way he's taking a few thick logs onto his patreons. He should be forced to keep a weekly update on whatever he has done to his paying fans.
its up to his Patrons to decide the hell with him, as long they are willing to pay and get peanuts in return. Imagine 6 months at 5$ for 1 damn video some evn pay 10 lmao . They all should Boycott his ass and take six month vacation,

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Dude has literally said in the past that he works on this stuff at whatever pace he feels like and on whatever particular project he feels like. Presumably his patreon supporters don't care and are willing to wait. At the very least he's not as bad as LordAardvark who starts a dozen projects a year, finishes one of them, cancels the rest for some BS reason after spending weeks or months working on them, and then sets out an ambitious new schedule every year to repeat the process.

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
Dude has literally said in the past that he works on this stuff at whatever pace he feels like and on whatever particular project he feels like. Presumably his patreon supporters don't care and are willing to wait. At the very least he's not as bad as LordAardvark who starts a dozen projects a year, finishes one of them, cancels the rest for some BS reason after spending weeks or months working on them, and then sets out an ambitious new schedule every year to repeat the process.
I hope, then, that this new release of sumthindifrnt be the best one in his career lel

May 8, 2018
Who here is a patron of Sum? Just curious because almost everyone here acts like they're entitled to something in return from him, which is understandable if you're actually one of his patrons.

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Was a patron for a time, unsubbed due to the him not having a care for the audience and didnt have a consideration for his patrons and pretty much didnt do anything different from a small area of his fetishes and kinks.

Also, I thought the song in that vid was How do u want it by Tupac, but I think Return of the Mack samples from Tupac's song.

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Who here is a patron of Sum? Just curious because almost everyone here acts like they're entitled to something in return from him, which is understandable if you're actually one of his patrons.
It's not entitlement, but really just expectations, if this SFM stuff for him is a 2nd form of income, he should at least take a little time away to put for some messages for his patrons. The point of patreon is to be rewarded for making something for an audience and keeping it. If people expected me to put out 20+ minute long vids of animations, I would eventually look to having that as polished and high quality instead of taking my sweet time and making promises and empty gestures.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
<This.
I was a patron for a time, but my point wasn't that I'm entitled to his shit, my point is that he's shitting on his own patrons as I just wrote. I'm not sure if you're just ignoring that fact intentional or not.

Reactions: tadpolegaming
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes