Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I believe he said this one was going to be 40mins+ and his longest yet. My only complaint is his communication but if he really is working hard then fair enough.
it will be 1 hour screenpost this and released first of 2020
While Sum did say it would be his longest yet, he never said exactly how long. It won't be an hour long, and I don't think it will be 40 min either. His longest release to date is MBF2 at 24 minutes. NW2 could simply be a couple minutes longer than that, I would hope for 30 min or near that.

Also I see a lot of comments on his last post. Does anyone know if he said something new or is it just patreons asking?

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
It seems like a good number of his paying patreons have grown frustrated with Sum as well. They've gotten tired of no projects, barely any updates & simply put, no communication. Currently from his 1183 Patreons, Sum makes anywhere from $2,364 to $11,830 a month. Yearly that's about, $28,368 to $141,960. Granted, I have no idea what fees or taxes he pays out of his Patreon Earnings BUT that's still a lot of money from your paying subscribers to be ghosting them. I'd even go as far to predict that after the release of his next project (whenever that might be) a significant decrease will be seen in his Patreon Subscriptions as people will download & share/upload it else where.

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
Sum addressed the criticisms under his most recent post.

"I can appreciate ya all getting pissed off and stuff, its understandable but this thing is taking a lot of effort and i could just put it out now without a full story and without all the voice work etc but i would see it as a serious downer considering how much effort I'm putting into it, unfortunately big projects take time and this is the biggest one I've ever done, possibly a bit to big for one person. I'm trying my best to get it all done as soon as possible i really am, i want it to be worth the price that you guys pay for as you deserve quality stuff for your patience, I've had xmas day off and I'm gonna have tonight off and will have it out as soon as possible, anyway, hope you all had a good christmas and have a gd news years eve."

Safe to say definitely no NW2 until 2020 lol...

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Finally some words from sum. From my opinion I understand very well how much time needed to create a video especially a 3D one. But what makes people piss off is because sum is almost don't give update to his fans. For what Twitter and patreon ?. Sum have the two of that right. At least a preview or screenshot will be okay. That's my opinion but, now we know why the video is delayed. Happy holiday everyone wish for a better life in 2020.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
If he communicated more with his patreons he would most likely have more of them. Look at animopron, the guy releases once a year but he was in the top 10 (or top 5, can't remember) adult content creators, having thousands of patreons and making more money than groups like StudioFOW. I believe this was because the guy was posting like every day for patreons and every 3 to 5 days publicly, showing every preview he could come up with, and having patreon votes to see what to do even mid-project. After patreon banned him for good, he went to subscribe star and still maintained a lot of funding. If you show your supporters what they're gonna get an stay in touch, it doesn't matter how long it takes.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
If he communicated more with his patreons he would most likely have more of them. Look at animopron, the guy releases once a year but he was in the top 10 (or top 5, can't remember) adult content creators, having thousands of patreons and making more money than groups like StudioFOW. I believe this was because the guy was posting like every day for patreons and every 3 to 5 days publicly, showing every preview he could come up with, and having patreon votes to see what to do even mid-project. After patreon banned him for good, he went to subscribe star and still maintained a lot of funding. If you show your supporters what they're gonna get an stay in touch, it doesn't matter how long it takes.
To be honest i prefer your animations, Now for Sum i do like his animations , its the stills he puts in his animation that turns me off and makes em look like a visual novel, tons of stills and then animation if you remove those stills that 10min animation becomes 5 minutes almost,might as well do comic books and turn it into visual novel lots of artist do that Doberman for example. Jt2extreme Futanarica and the list goes on. But thats just an opinion, i do not dislike his videos, they are fine but he is not my favorite animator. And as you said he doesnt interact with his supporters , im curious how much stills hes going to use for this huge story hes talking about this time a 30 minute videos with 15minutes of stills and story hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: f2321348

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Sum addressed the criticisms under his most recent post.
I'm gonna cut him sum slack...and let it be
"I can appreciate ya all getting pissed off and stuff, its understandable but this thing is taking a lot of effort and i could just put it out now without a full story and without all the voice work etc but i would see it as a serious downer considering how much effort I'm putting into it, unfortunately big projects take time and this is the biggest one I've ever done, possibly a bit to big for one person. I'm trying my best to get it all done as soon as possible i really am, i want it to be worth the price that you guys pay for as you deserve quality stuff for your patience, I've had xmas day off and I'm gonna have tonight off and will have it out as soon as possible, anyway, hope you all had a good christmas and have a gd news years eve."

Safe to say definitely no NW2 until 2020 lol...

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Was it more than half a year? Told us the project was... Almost done last summer? 75% or something like that? How is he not losing his patreons faster?

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Was it more than half a year? Told us the project was... Almost done last summer? 75% or something like that? How is he not losing his patreons faster?
I think so, who knows why hasnt lost any patreons, maybe with backlash from the fallout project he is spending a lot time making this right....but who knows, when did fallout released, last march? so 9 months on this one....

May 8, 2018
Well he's certainly not gaining patrons that's for sure. If he would have handled the situation a little better he probably wouldn't have lost potential future patrons.

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
im really going nofap til sum release the video and im actually losing the necesity to fap it is too late for sum to be ok with their patreons or is a lost cause right now ?

Reactions: Mirnation
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes