Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Im guessing this is the update? Having to resort to trickery to get these links.

sejpaa

Mar 1, 2018
The update text

Updating

So here's a conscious effort to keep you guy's a bit more updated with projects etc, 1 image shows the amount of scenes that are in NW2, considerably more than previous projects, then you have a quick gif of scenes ive been working on over xmas, also some textures I've been editing and finally some scenes that are now being worked on by voice actresses and a Logo and txt box that my buddy Shad0wNSFW has helped me out with.

I am working hard to get this done by the end of January, once the voice-work is done the rest should be fairly easy to complete and then a few days of editing etc.

Would you guy's like a update on the project next week or the week after? or If preferred i might take a weekend just to make something new to give you guy's something that's not NW2 related, whats your thoughts?

Stay Difrnt.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Actually it's good news already that sum now give us an update and clear point of when the project NW2 will release. My suggestion is whoever the members here that still sum patreons I suggest you guys can tell sum to have a weekend to make other projects like NW2 DLC, MISSION K9 ep2, etc. So sum can make other video sooner. Oh am I the only want that like his RDR 2 and resident evil project ?because I think it very good ones. How about you guys ?.Thank u guys for the update your guys are awesome.

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry m8, gonna give a no to the suggestion of mei, she just doesnt work, and rebecca is far too thin. Tacking on a cbbe modified chunky preset is not going to work. It'll cause a body image conflict with what everyone expects from all of the media around them.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
So the update is about the new girl hitomi from DOA, there will be 3 females in the video is that right ? Or there will be more ?

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
So the update is about the new girl hitomi from DOA, there will be 3 females in the video is that right ? Or there will be more ?
Im getting a vibe its going to be like MBF2 since I believe he's shown 4-5 different characters, 2 of them we've seen before and 3 newer ones.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
While NW2 is released by the end of January,may be he could do a different version of Lulu and Orc.The previous videos featuring them were one of his best.But that's just my opinion.Not the little orcs though,hehe.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Crankysin1

Jan 5, 2020
Something new until it comes out.???:unsure: more shota and dogs?
I agree , more shota and dogs ... and add some sneaky sex to it . Like sex during a class period . It's animation so have fun with it . Like really public sex.. hey I'm a patient dude . However , with money being paid for these projects .. I understand why patience only can last so long . So hopefully more updates will come .

Reactions: dajj
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes