Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Maybe he'll go lighter on the title cards and use a bit more narration (like the start of NW1). Still I don't see other way to get the story across, if it is over an hour I expect 20 min of story at a minimum. As long as more than half the runtime is actual animation I don't see the issue.

ALSO since you're familiar with editing may I make a question: Sum said that 8/28 scenes had their final render, meaning that they're ready to be edited for the final video, also 90% of voice work is done; so can Sum start making the final video with those renders as they come out or is it better to have all the parts?

I'm asking this assuming Sum has 2 PCs but I'm probably wrong.
According to what he said, that only 8 of the 28 scenes are done rendering and are ready to be edited into the video, which means he is nowhere near done making the vid and you should expect this vid to come out next month. I doubt he does any sort of storyboarding and scripting, so he'll probably end up redoing most of the vid as he has no clear direction for the story.

I have no clue as to what his workflow is or what else may be going on in his life, but he is most certainly dragging ass and anchor to get this done if this is his only job that he does. When I cant get projects done, it's due to college or work and bills wont pay themselves. If it were me, he should've had ALL the vids done so that the VAs can properly lip sync instead of trying to fit the puzzle pieces together like a newborn toddler.

Im sorry bruddahs, but expect it to come out next month as he was supposed to be done with the videos already. He lied to everyone again. The last I checked SFM doesn't exactly need rendering as the program exists as a game engine and video editing tool at the same time, thus renders content live and all you need to do is save the clips. (This is according to what I know when I played around with SFM 4-5 years ago and found it difficult due to my ancient PC at the time struggling to process the scenes while editing).

Reactions: Balthlazar

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
According to what he said, that only 8 of the 28 scenes are done rendering and are ready to be edited into the video, which means he is nowhere near done making the vid and you should expect this vid to come out next month. I doubt he does any sort of storyboarding and scripting, so he'll probably end up redoing most of the vid as he has no clear direction for the story.

I have no clue as to what his workflow is or what else may be going on in his life, but he is most certainly dragging ass and anchor to get this done if this is his only job that he does. When I cant get projects done, it's due to college or work and bills wont pay themselves. If it were me, he should've had ALL the vids done so that the VAs can properly lip sync instead of trying to fit the puzzle pieces together like a newborn toddler.

Im sorry bruddahs, but expect it to come out next month as he was supposed to be done with the videos already. He lied to everyone again. The last I checked SFM doesn't exactly need rendering as the program exists as a game engine and video editing tool at the same time, thus renders content live and all you need to do is save the clips. (This is according to what I know when I played around with SFM 4-5 years ago and found it difficult due to my ancient PC at the time struggling to process the scenes while editing).
This. Everyone praises Sum for his half assed excuses and 'updates' like he's the shit. He ain't the shit anymore. We've waited for this for around a half of an year for this back when he was claiming he had 90% done.

Everyone giving this man money is without a doubt desperate to believe him. If a half of an year is all compacted in 1-2 hour movie than I am not impressed. This patreon shit from what I understand got him a new pc and a new appartment. How the fuck could he also be having another job? He's dragging everyone paying for him trough the mud.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
This. Everyone praises Sum for his half assed excuses and 'updates' like he's the shit. He ain't the shit anymore. We've waited for this for around a half of an year for this back when he was claiming he had 90% done.

Everyone giving this man money is without a doubt desperate to believe him. If a half of an year is all compacted in 1-2 hour movie than I am not impressed. This patreon shit from what I understand got him a new pc and a new appartment. How the fuck could he also be having another job? He's dragging everyone paying for him trough the mud.
1900 patrons a month that's a decent f@in paycheck Dude!

Jun 1, 2017
Where is the new project did not say that it would be between 1hr or 2hr and with a trailer, with all the time you lost you will continue to lose, will it not be better to launch it? :unsure::unsure:

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
I personally still don't get it why sum create this video for a long time and keep delayed until now. I still cannot imagine how long sum gonna create another video for example last year in 2017 in his Tumblr sum going to make next episode of mission K9 in 2018 and it still doesn't have an actual news or solid update about it.

My guess sum going to make man best friend third episode in 2024 or so. But, well sum still a creator that we need until now. Sum is also one of the longest 3d creator until now.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I personally still don't get it why sum create this video for a long time and keep delayed until now. I still cannot imagine how long sum gonna create another video for example last year in 2017 in his Tumblr sum going to make next episode of mission K9 in 2018 and it still doesn't have an actual news or solid update about it.

My guess sum going to make man best friend third episode in 2024 or so. But, well sum still a creator that we need until now. Sum is also one of the longest 3d creator until now.
im sorry any animators can make a 30 mintue vids with stills shots and storyline all you need is a 10 minute video footage the rest is editing adding text to stills

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I thought Sumthin said something about a end of January release in their latest patreon announcements, if the video dosen't drop within the next ten days, expect a update announcing the release early next month.

Jun 1, 2017
Sum is a liar so that he says that 90% is there and that it ends in 1hr or 2h and then takes place at the end of January and finally takes it out in February and adds a trailer? With all the time they lost, I don't think it's good to launch a trailer. :mad:

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Excuse me guys I'm very sorry about this because out of topic. Do you guys know about artist named FUHREE ? Creator of bovine origins and bovine adventure i'm searching at the 4chan and yiff party and don't found it. If anyone know or have his latest videos or any info about it because if I support his patreon there is only few of his video in there. I really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Reactions: OldmenKing

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Excuse me guys I'm very sorry about this because out of topic. Do you guys know about artist named FUHREE ? Creator of bovine origins and bovine adventure i'm searching at the 4chan and yiff party and don't found it. If anyone know or have his latest videos or any info about it because if I support his patreon there is only few of his video in there. I really appreciate it. Thanks guys
Here you go

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes