Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
when the video get released how much we gonna wait until someone post it here we need the best hackers now people dont need to pay for his video after 1 year of free money

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
when the video get released how much we gonna wait until someone post it here we need the best hackers now people dont need to pay for his video after 1 year of free money
Why so harsh ? As if he did some crime .
Chill bro..

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
He put out good content for a while and people like his work. We all here do.

Problem is that he learned he could milk patreon for months without putting off good work and people would still support him.
Yeah it seems like milking patreons is a running theme with adult game devs and video makers.

Reactions: Mirnation

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah it seems like milking patreons is a running theme with adult game devs and video makers.
Patreon is just a very easy way of milking people's money because you don't get money once per month IF you have a fucking update to push in, but only for having the patreons. They should force that on all creators or the patreons should force it on the people that live off their donations.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Patreon is just a very easy way of milking people's money because you don't get money once per month IF you have a fucking update to push in, but only for having the patreons. They should force that on all creators or the patreons should force it on the people that live off their donations.
Probably not a good idea.

It could harm long term projects that you can't show immediate results of.

Anyway, it's a volunteer based system. You are a patron who gives money to an artist, no one is forcing you to. Much like kickstarter, this is only meant for people who don't care about losing some money. If you're worried about losing a couple of bucks to a potential scam, maybe you have other priorities you need to straighten out first.

Reactions: Spookyman6969

JPeg9

May 11, 2017
From Sum:

Howdy Guy's

I realise this will annoy some of you and all i can do is apologise but unfortunately I've not managed to get it NW2 ready for release today as i wanted to. I have had issues with finding time as I've had to make a few hospital visits to see my partner but i did the best i could and I've uploaded a screenshot showing most of it is ready to go but the last chapter requires some voice-work that is still being worked on and some final editing etc.

So if all goes well, next weekend will be the release weekend, thanks all for the support and patience as always.

StayDifrnt.

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
I knew he was gonna delay it. His message pretty much says he isnt releasing it until end of March if we're lucky. But let's not forget,He has to have another delay like his pc crapped out or he got coronavirus. Dudes milking his supporters so hard..dude takes the crown for being one of the most unreliable content creators and it's sad becuase his work really is good. That wont save him if he continues his current work ethic.

Reactions: Mirnation
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes