Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
So, TFG seems to still be at it. Here's an update he posted a few days ago with a couple of teaser shots:

"This quarantine bs lets me spend more time working on this game, so I decided to revamp older parts of it. Previous builds as you may not know let you define characters (Lucy, Paul, Ben) background - job (special scenes at workplace), living place (scenes at home, e.g how much time will Lucy have to spend with Kurt before Paul comes back from work - city apartment/15min/bj or hj, suburbs/30min/quickie), attitude (how character responds to this whole ntr thingy). You did it by making decisions in the prologue of the game. It was quite long and with so many variables and endings it could get quite repetitive. I plan on replacing that section with a choice menu. Available choices aren't very original, but I don't think anyone is interested in adventures of Lucy, the slutty janitor."
Let me understand is he working on a game? With TFG animations? It would be fantastic ... does anyone know when this game will be released? Thanks.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
is anybody contact to him? Could someone suggest him to concentrate on cuddling, embrace and foreplay issues? Then different camera angles.
He does have a suggestions chat in his discord but everyone there is just letting him do his own thing. From what I've gathered, there is foreplay. Not sure about the embracing part though.

Let me understand is he working on a game? With TFG animations? It would be fantastic ... does anyone know when this game will be released? Thanks.
Yes. Also yes (he uses Sum's animations and then decided to try and make some content of his own). And no, no estimate. It seems to have become a much larger project than TFG originally planned. I believe I posted his thoughts on that on a previous page, along with other teaser shots, in case you haven't seen those.

mako14

Oct 30, 2019
sumthindifrnt's rule of thumb: no release date (just approximation) = be prepared for delay

• Samus vs Dog:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • Fallout Extra
link: FO Extra
  • 1080p version of 24:11 Man's Best Friend 2?? i think this one is 24:11 minutes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this one is from Hannah's Holiday​
link:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • And also I want to help with this old vid xD Is it old Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Trailer from 26RegionSFM and got removed?? Cuz the final movie was way too much different lol
i couldn't understand your question/request :unsure:
where you find 1080p video from can you give me a link short and long vid

Reactions: Rama sanjaya

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The animations are nice but I was expecting more content especially since there was a huge gap between v0.3 and v0.4. But Im getting this for free so cant complain :)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
The animations are nice but I was expecting more content especially since there was a huge gap between v0.3 and v0.4. But Im getting this for free so cant complain :)
Uhh... Mind explaining what you are talking about? Did Sum released a game that I didn't knew about? Not that I'd hate that. In fact, I would probably like it.

Reactions: panzermaster

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys & Gals

Sorry but I will not talk about my Ren'py game at this time. I will like to post a demo when it's at 100% ready to show.
I like to be clear about my Ren'py game I am not making SuMthinDiFrnt game. I said I will make something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55 in other words 3D Models. Rendering will be 720p & 1080p, NO! videos only Gifs. There will be a story form being to end and when you finish the game there will be a sandbox mode, I like to make it simple and easy to make, a big game but not a huge game.

I am going to stop here I do not know how long this Ren'py game will take. I hope it will be done by 3rd quarter or in 4th quarter, meaning at the end of (Q3) September 2020 or in (Q4) October, November, and December 2020.

This will be my first Ren'py game I need a lot of help and I need to know what I'm doing. I'm done I need sleep so I'm going to update the post so everyone know what I'm doing.
View attachment 548514
With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Ren'py Game Update

Hi Guys & Gals

I like to say the Ren'py game is on Hold, all I can say is that everything is in R&D mode. I will update everyone when R&D mode is done and a playable demo will be ready. Thank You.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I hope I am wrong but maybe he could also be a Corona virus patient and being placed in quarantine.I am just guessing this based on such a long gap.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
You know I was watching this and I couldn't help thinking that I wish there was a really shitty shot where the face was obscured for no damn reason. Then all of the sudden boom!

Notice how shitty camera angle perfectly captures what the viewer really wants to see, a blurry window frame that blocks half the action. It's so nuanced that I really can appreciate how much effort went into making this. Now, others may think that he simply did that because he couldn't give a shit about doing proper facial animations and just halfassed it because he's always been fucking lazy when it comes to refining a scene or trying to make Lord Aardvarks models fit the poses properly. What they fail to understand is that the window frame represents our morality trying to insert itself into the haze of lust to snap us back to reality, it has such a deeper meaning than most realize.
.................... OMG HE'S RIGHT, I CAN SEE THE TRUTH!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes