VN Completed Sunkissed - Summer Vacation with your Mother & Sister

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Did you find a way to fix this cant get passed ping pong game without game turning black.
Yes and no, since I already knew the entire route of the mother and sister, I decided to start a new game with down key cheats (after activating the ctrl + cm) and thus win all the games and obtain all the stars and I never returned That error appears, I tried that this error appears more when you save a game and close the game but it breaks. so start a new one nothing, rather I'm looking for if there is NTR

Reactions: DNCH2019

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Did you find a way to fix this cant get passed ping pong game without game turning black.
Yeah i ended up doing the same thing. also i sent Retsym a message here asking him if the game even has ntr i feel like it might but i dont see anything in the gallery though it says some scenes are not available in the gallery. Have you played his previous games?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
helljack leonkennyfriechicken
Unfortunately character memories/experiences are unlocked at every new game by default U only adds the items/titles in inventory. That means that every sexual action is available right from the start forbidden curiosity/body arousal checks are always passed. Really wish i could delete them all somehow the gaming experience is ruined for me. What should i delete from regedit to delete the memories?
Ah, I assumed the inventory stuff were memories.

I don't think memories are saved globally, they're probably only tied to the save.
It's intended for memories to be unlocked every time.

I have added a that does the same thing but leaves memories locked.

...I decided to start a new game with down key cheats (after activating the ctrl + cm) and thus win all the games and obtain all the stars and I never returned That error appears...
The bug is with the save, toggling the cheats on/off have no effect on it.
You didn't see any error because you probably completed the game in a single session without restarting the game then loading a save.

As I always get error after tennis if I save before the game where you choose mom/sis and then I restart the game and load the save. But I no longer get that error if I start a new game and play the tennis without restarting the game in the middle.

Hello, this appears to me on the eighth day after the massage with his mother (sex) and when his daughter comes in.
and it doesn't let the game progress, it turns black screen.
View attachment 3848520
Dev stated it's a bug with the game:-
retsymthenam said:
Unfortunately, saves don't save minigame states and might get corrupted when used in pingpong or / specific scenes.

You'll have to, unfortunately, make another save a few dialogs before the pingpong / after.

I'll get it fixed eventaully.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cux

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
helljack leonkennyfriechicken

Ah, I assumed the inventory stuff were memories.

I don't think memories are saved globally, they're probably only tied to the save.
It's intended for memories to be unlocked every time.

I have added a that does the same thing but leaves memories locked.

The bug is with the save, toggling the cheats on/off have no effect on it.
You didn't see any error because you probably completed the game in a single session without restarting the game then loading a save.

As I always get error after tennis if I save before the game where you choose mom/sis and then I restart the game and load the save. But I no longer get that error if I start a new game and play the tennis without restarting the game in the middle.

Dev stated it's a bug with the game:-
And there is ntr in this game? Because in the walkthrough it mentions something that they removed it or something like that, if so, do you have a version with ntr?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
And there is ntr in this game? Because in the walkthrough it mentions something that they removed it or something like that, if so, do you have a version with ntr?
Things were probably scrapped before the game was released, so no such version exists.
You can read the reason for why things were scrapped from the game.
Walkthrough 7. FYI said:
An air hockey minigame was scrapped from the game​
a garden maze minigame was scrapped from the game.​
collecting bra's / panties was scrapped.​
Going through Karen and Blair's phones was scrapped.​
Additional characters (NTR) was scrapped​
Interaciton with the strange lady was scrapped (volleyball girl)​
Beachball (volleyball) match at the pool with another young fella was scrapped.​
Things get scrapped because other more important things take their place. Usually, there's an infinite amount of imporevement that could be done, and you must decide what's worthy and what's less worthy. At the end, one feature comes instead of another, since the limited thing we have in this case is time.

so, where is the folder i have to edit, to by pass the free version blooks?
Take a look at this post if you want to modify it yourself.

You can also just download and install the "full game" patch:-
Sunkissed - Gallery + Memories + Walkthrough Unlocker:-

Sunkissed - Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Use this if you don't want memories to be automatically unlocked)

Instruction:-
Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

Note the following:-
Cheats, Gallery and Memories are automatically activated but can also be manually set with the following keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Items/titles require you to press U key after starting the game, in order for them to appear in your inventory.

The gallery resets after you view a scene.
So, you also need to manually press O key after viewing each scene.

Once you view a scene and progress it though, they should be saved in the registry, meaning completed scenes will stay unlocked in the gallery.

Checkpoint Error due to Save Bug:- ( )

Please mention me if the dev releases a new update that fixes this bug, as I will need to re-upload a new patch.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks) Is there not the same patch for Houswife and The Goodtown Mystery also from Retsym?)
Housewife game has no gallery/scene viewer for me to test, so if you have saves for it, I can look into it.
As I accidentally deleted mine with the game, since the save was stored in the game directory instead of the expected AppData directory. :FacePalm:

RetsymTheNam - Full Game Archive:-
(Unlocker Patches Are Redundant)

The Goodtown Mystery - Full Game + Scenes Unlocker:-

• Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.
  • If you want all scenes unlocked, simply run the file "TGM - Scenes Unlocker.reg" and hit "Yes" to continue. (You will need admin perms)

Last edited:

Ivliv

Nov 4, 2023
Housewife game has no gallery/scene viewer for me to test, so if you have saves for it, I can look into it.
As I accidentally deleted mine with the game, since the save was stored in the game directory instead of the expected AppData directory. :FacePalm:

The Goodtown Mystery - Full Game + Scenes Unlocker:-

• Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.
  • If you want all scenes unlocked, simply run the file "TGM - Scenes Unlocker.reg" and hit "Yes" to continue. (You will need admin perms)
Thank you very much :) Are there any saves?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
possible solutions:

1. Is it by any chance placed in a folder with path that has non-english words or spaces or symbols? (Maybe throw the folder onto your dekstop)

2. Are you sure you have enough free space on your machine?

3. Are my other games not working? (You can play their free versions to test)
I had to update to windows 10, now it works perfect.

Nov 3, 2020
Hey guys, does the Dev Retsy reads these comments in this forum? or does anyone says about these comments to him? Is it possible to make him games like mom son having sneaky sex while dad's in the house. Link this.

• Love
Reactions: RedAISkye