the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sunny Coast College v2.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.03.2022 (v2.0.1)

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It's pretty decent for a start, but not too long and really nothing by the way of pictures other than what you see in the OP. The character designs are unfortunately typical Japanese dime-a-dozen stuff as you can see, but the scenario is pretty good (at least until the end of the ball...yikes, way too soon). Worth seeing what they do with this for me at least.

Obscurity21

Jan 9, 2019
I'm not a big fan of this genre, but I see no reason to fetish-shame people. See a lot of incest on this forum, which is disgusting to me, but I'm not gonna slam someone for their kinks as long as they keep it virtual.
Full blown masochist here, this game is not a good game even within the kink, it pulls of sadism well sure but everything about it is more rape~Y and psychotic in more than 1 case than what the typical femdom person goes for. If it marketed itself as a non-consent rape/torture fantasy, sure go for it and I know I wouldn't be so hard on it for content matter but as it stands the content in relation to what the game was stated to be as it's bad in that respect too.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
I was perfectly fine with Ivy's character being a complete dom until she started going a bit too crazy... Made her seem psychotic rather than domy. Scenes with Nicole are straight awful to read through especially the end.. Completely ruins atmosphere. Ariyah is perfect though and only saving character if this game gets updated further.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm the developer of this game and I'll try to answer all and any of your questions and/or objections.

I want to start by saying a thank you for all your comments and/or criticism. My game has been clearly femdom-based from the start, so automatically anyone who isn't into the fetish wouldn't be a huge fan of the content involved. The main character is supposed to be weak and submissive and the girls are supposed to be cruel and flat out sadistic (as stated in the description too). If you're not into this stuff then I'm sorry but this is probably not the game for you.

To answer your criticisms about the use of certain F words, I want to make clear that this is exclusively fetish related and not just edginess lmao xD. It's a very common kink in the humiliation (and sissyfication) side of fetishes, but I hear your complaints and I will attempt to limit the use of the word in future versions.

Also, I haven't stolen any assets from anyone on the Internet (at least not voluntarily). All the assets I've used were either free to use from RPGM content creators or from free to use third party software. If it comes to my knowledge that any of the creators has withdrawn his/her permissions, I'll make sure to replace their content with new one.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who liked playing through the first version of my game and everyone who subscribed to my Patreon. I've been working on this game for a bunch of months and it's nice to see positive feedback. Future versions and content are coming, as well as new projects that I've got in mind.

Cheers.

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
Honestly it's a pretty bad experience when playing this game.
1. It plays out like a book, no choices like at all. At least let the mc pick who he wants to be dominated by.
2. Broken, you get stuck if u go to some areas of the school
3. The characters just dissapear into the nether-realm once the forced scenes are done, making the game very empty.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Honestly it's a pretty bad experience when playing this game.
1. It plays out like a book, no choices like at all. At least let the mc pick who he wants to be dominated by.
2. Broken, you get stuck if u go to some areas of the school
3. The characters just dissapear into the nether-realm once the forced scenes are done, making the game very empty.
? "No choices at all" is just flat out wrong. Choices include being dominated by Ariah or not, going to the Ball with Gwen or with Ivy, fulfilling Gwens task at the ball or not, drinking piss out of the girls toilet, keeping and sniffing Nicoles socks or not, letting Nicole dominate you or your brother etc.

As someone who hates games without choices and has played plenty of games like this, this is definitely one with a healthy amount of choices for the very first version of the game.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
? "No choices at all" is just flat out wrong. Choices include being dominated by Ariah or not, going to the Ball with Gwen or with Ivy, fulfilling Gwens task at the ball or not, drinking piss out of the girls toilet, keeping and sniffing Nicoles socks or not, letting Nicole dominate you or your brother etc.

As someone who hates games without choices and has played plenty of games like this, this is definitely one with a healthy amount of choices for the very first version of the game.
You can go to the Ball with Laura too btw

Reactions: Dextor34
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes