D

Deleted member 225174

Is this another rabbit hole of a game? Do I dare jump into it, or is it so bad that it's just bad?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I don't like bashing someone else's work when there's clearly effort and talent put into it, but this massive humiliation fetish the developer has is disturbing. Tried it out, but holy hell this 'game' is disturbing as hell.

If you need some help just speak up, venting your issues through this medium will not help you resolve anything.
But is it as dark as Peniban Quest?... cause if not it's not that bad then.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I mean, some of the content had me interested, but there's just no scenes, only text, and some of it is way too violent for my tastes. I was liking the peeing and touching stuff considering I have a female urination fetish, but then it started delving into eating dirt from someones shoe, physical and mental abuse, plus electrical torture while trapped in a dungeon, and not forgetting the part where the MC gets his penis cut off, ugh! I'll admit I'm into some freaky stuff myself but this is kinda crossing the line of insanity.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There are quit a few bugs:

Restaurant:
If you go through the secret door the Ivy "You are in my dungeon"-scene will start as if you have talked 'too much' to her. But while she talks to noone behind the bars you are standing in the entrance.

School:
- If you go in any other classroom you may get stuck into the wall: you are trapped forever.
- If you drink the piss in the girl toilet the game may crash [happend once]
- If you go upstairs to the floor where the headmistress room is to the left, you will bug out if you go to the right: going there will bring you to the same floor but now you can't go back down: you are trapped forever.

At the ball:
- With Gwen, refusing her request will make you bug out: Whatever you'll do, there is no way to continue. Also two Gewns will be there, one behaving like you did it, one that asks you again to do it

In the Dorm:

- You can go into the walls in both dorms
- After you visit you childhood friends room in the girl dorm, you can go back next morning: she will stand there in the floor and wish you good night

Also, FFS: Is there a way to avoid the Nicole-Castration-Scene without having either you or your brother losing his dick?

yaoi32

Aug 21, 2016
I like where your going with most of the game so far but some of the choices kinda seem pointless.
You can take the sub choice or the normal choice but apart from a slight dialogue change the exact same scene seems to play out with only a little variation.
I personally think you've got the kink side spot on with the variety and severity ,theres so many games nowadays considered femdom just because of a single foot job scene or something,hardly anything as any intensity anymore.

The end scene with Nicole i personally feel is out of place and feels more like a dream scene considering how quick it builds up to castration and how everyone just goes along with it so casually.
If you go for something like that so early on where do you really go from there?
It goes from intensity maybe 40-100 in a single moment.

i guess since the demon ends there its never given a chance to see how it would play out from there but i still feel its too much too fast.what happened to good old chastity cages?

Either way im interested in seeing how this one develops.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this some for a little bit but lost interest in it really fast as it's just another male with no dick game. Played to the spot where it said that they needed to go study. Studies tried to sleep I need to study tried again and after 10 times of studying and it going on and on that I need to study when trying to sleep that I just closed the game and burned it.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
There are quit a few bugs:

Restaurant:
If you go through the secret door the Ivy "You are in my dungeon"-scene will start as if you have talked 'too much' to her. But while she talks to noone behind the bars you are standing in the entrance.

School:
- If you go in any other classroom you may get stuck into the wall: you are trapped forever.
- If you drink the piss in the girl toilet the game may crash [happend once]
- If you go upstairs to the floor where the headmistress room is to the left, you will bug out if you go to the right: going there will bring you to the same floor but now you can't go back down: you are trapped forever.

At the ball:
- With Gwen, refusing her request will make you bug out: Whatever you'll do, there is no way to continue. Also two Gewns will be there, one behaving like you did it, one that asks you again to do it

In the Dorm:

- You can go into the walls in both dorms
- After you visit you childhood friends room in the girl dorm, you can go back next morning: she will stand there in the floor and wish you good night

Also, FFS: Is there a way to avoid the Nicole-Castration-Scene without having either you or your brother losing his dick?
Thanks for the input, will be fixed on version 1.1.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I like where your going with most of the game so far but some of the choices kinda seem pointless.
You can take the sub choice or the normal choice but apart from a slight dialogue change the exact same scene seems to play out with only a little variation.
I personally think you've got the kink side spot on with the variety and severity ,theres so many games nowadays considered femdom just because of a single foot job scene or something,hardly anything as any intensity anymore.

The end scene with Nicole i personally feel is out of place and feels more like a dream scene considering how quick it builds up to castration and how everyone just goes along with it so casually.
If you go for something like that so early on where do you really go from there?
It goes from intensity maybe 40-100 in a single moment.

i guess since the demon ends there its never given a chance to see how it would play out from there but i still feel its too much too fast.what happened to good old chastity cages?

Either way im interested in seeing how this one develops.
I see where you're coming from. But the castration scene is kind of vital to the story, so it will stay as is for now. Maybe add some fillers in future versions to make the Ball come later than it does now? Whatever happens, the story does get significantly more extreme afterwards.

Are there sex countent img or animations? Or just text and full dressed personages.
Will be added in future versions from professional artists.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
I see where you're coming from. But the castration scene is kind of vital to the story, so it will stay as is for now. Maybe add some fillers in future versions to make the Ball come later than it does now? Whatever happens, the story does get significantly more extreme afterwards.
talking about extreme things, do you plan to add scat in future updates? :poop:

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes