Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
like the level of cruelty by the girls but castrations really seems too soon. would have loved if nicole would have trapped us in a chastity device instead.

will definitely check out ur next update (y)

*edit*
where is the game going from here anyway. Is ur focus on male to female transformation?

Reactions: fanboi

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
This game really hits perfectly on my fetishes.Had a good time playing it.Looking forward for more updates and I hope there will continue to be choices without forced sissification stuff that many other femdom games have.

Reactions: TheGreedrib

Ailor

Sep 2, 2017
I just can't pass through first meeting with Gwen or whatever her name is when you arrive in your class for the first time. Any time I try to sit down near her so she can do her stuff nothing happens. Like literally NOTHING and i can't do anything or leave the class. It's right in the beginning and it happens all the time. What do I do?

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
talking about extreme things, do you plan to add scat in future updates? :poop:
Yes, but only as optional content since a lot of people have strong feelings about that fetish.

like the level of cruelty by the girls but castrations really seems too soon. would have loved if nicole would have trapped us in a chastity device instead.

will definitely check out ur next update (y)

*edit*
where is the game going from here anyway. Is ur focus on male to female transformation?
It's not focused on sissyfication if that's what you mean, but it will be an option. I'm not that much into that stuff myself tbh.

This game really hits perfectly on my fetishes.Had a good time playing it.Looking forward for more updates and I hope there will continue to be choices without forced sissification stuff that many other femdom games have.
Yup, don't worry about that ;).

Reactions: Hit00 and v0dka

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I just can't pass through first meeting with Gwen or whatever her name is when you arrive in your class for the first time. Any time I try to sit down near her so she can do her stuff nothing happens. Like literally NOTHING and i can't do anything or leave the class. It's right in the beginning and it happens all the time. What do I do?
That's weird. Can you pm me your save file so I can check it out?

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Most of the comments seem to hate the game because it's a femdom game despite the fact there's a femdom tag clearly visible.

I haven't downloaded it yet but is the game actually bad or not?

Also I don't understand why the word faggot is bothering everyone so much. You're playing a fucking hentai game and most of the games here involve shit like rape anyway.
Why are you trying to act all noble and pure?

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
Yes, but only as optional content since a lot of people have strong feelings about that fetish.

I hope it's with Nicole in a forced way :poop::poop:

------

i like the game , the castration was very strong and maybe later in the game would have been better.
I think it was very soon and we were just getting to know nicole.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

------

i like the game , the castration was very strong and maybe later in the game would have been better.
I think it was very soon and we were just getting to know nicole.
Yeah, I've been thinking about it and I'll probably change it a bit in a future update. Won't spoil anything though ;).

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
This game is interesting, wierd, brutal and it's very short.
I think brutality in this game is too mutch for my taste. ( chopping your thing or your brother )

Some fetishes are very wierd, like for example when you are in lake and girl pee into your thing.
Why she just not pee on you or something else?

I think i like most the blonde girl ( i would just remove her boyfriend. It was interesting untill i get hit by her boyfriend and she disapeared. )

Ivy get my interest after i went with her on the party. Shame i wasn't able to follow her, But her level of brutality is just wierd.

Btw there is bug on school girls toilet, after i have interacted with bowl.

I like art of the main characters.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Liking the game so far. It's extreme, but I really dig the humiliation & bully dynamics. :S

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
This game is interesting, wierd, brutal and it's very short.
I think brutality in this game is too mutch for my taste. ( chopping your thing or your brother )

Some fetishes are very wierd, like for example when you are in lake and girl pee into your thing.
Why she just not pee on you or something else?

I think i like most the blonde girl ( i would just remove her boyfriend. It was interesting untill i get hit by her boyfriend and she disapeared. )

Ivy get my interest after i went with her on the party. Shame i wasn't able to follow her, But her level of brutality is just wierd.

Btw there is bug on school girls toilet, after i have interacted with bowl.

I like art of the main characters.
Can you describe the bug?

As of 1.1 I have fixed all the bugs I'm aware of and currently working on new story content.

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
I'm enjoying it so far. The writing is pretty good for an alpha build and it's good to see some more hardcore stuff which is pretty rare to find. Plenty of bugs though, you might want to find someone to bugtest the game next time. Also, loving the recolored Touhou cameos!

Pretty much every girl has hinted towards it so far, so I could almost see a scene for every route. Gwen had that scene where she pissed all over MC's homework amd made him drink it off the floor, Laura made the MC drink her piss during the ball, Nicole said she wanted to shit on the little brother after the dickerectomy, and Ivy went through a whole paragraph explaining in vivid detail about how she'd lock you in a sewer beneath her toilet and shit on it for eternity. Teacher will probably punish him by making him clean the school toilets.

Speaking of the teacher, did she even have a scene since I couldn't find one?

Reactions: v0dka

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Can you describe the bug?

As of 1.1 I have fixed all the bugs I'm aware of and currently working on new story content.
When you enter the girl toilets and you use action " drink from bowl " then there is error message poping up like every 5-10 seconds. You can still play, but you have to endure that error message... I played just this version which is on F95zone.

BTW, that scene can me expanded by someone comming to the toilet. ( if you know what i mean ) :)

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
When you enter the girl toilets and you use action " drink from bowl " then there is error message poping up like every 5-10 seconds. You can still play, but you have to endure that error message... I played just this version which is on F95zone.

BTW, that scene can me expanded by someone comming to the toilet. ( if you know what i mean ) :)
Yeah that bug was with me messing the audio files and then forgetting to sort them out. Fixed in 1.1, thanks for the heads up. Also, the toilet scenes will be expanded in the future, the current scene was just a tease (and it was the first event I scripted on the game).

I'm enjoying it so far. The writing is pretty good for an alpha build and it's good to see some more hardcore stuff which is pretty rare to find. Plenty of bugs though, you might want to find someone to bugtest the game next time. Also, loving the recolored Touhou cameos!

Pretty much every girl has hinted towards it so far, so I could almost see a scene for every route. Gwen had that scene where she pissed all over MC's homework amd made him drink it off the floor, Laura made the MC drink her piss during the ball, Nicole said she wanted to shit on the little brother after the dickerectomy, and Ivy went through a whole paragraph explaining in vivid detail about how she'd lock you in a sewer beneath her toilet and shit on it for eternity. Teacher will probably punish him by making him clean the school toilets.

Speaking of the teacher, did she even have a scene since I couldn't find one?
Teacher doesn't have a scene for herself yet, but (spoiler) the storyline will expand on her and the headmistress (not currently in the game) in future versions.

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
I would love to see some trap content, the MC could wear some stuff he finds and maybe fix some of the bugs in the game that break it, so that we can fully enjoy this super grimdark hard S game <3

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I would love to see some trap content, the MC could wear some stuff he finds and maybe fix some of the bugs in the game that break it, so that we can fully enjoy this super grimdark hard S game <3
Trap content will probably not be included sadly. Thanks for the kind words though.

Reactions: Lermo

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
A small bugfix update (1.0.1) will be uploaded this weekend. 1.1 is still scheduled as planned for the beginning of June. Cheers :).

Reactions: v0dka
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes