4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys how can i cheat on the Ability Tree i use cheat engine but is reseting back to 0 once i go out of it and after i have 0 tokens any idea whats going one or any one try it already ?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Guys, question about Grace's date:
In this part of the dialogue, I was kinda skimming through, but I swear the dialogue that came just before this line was tagged for Grace, but sounded like something Kyle's meant ot say, and vice-versa with this dialogue here in the picture, that was supposed to be Grace responding, but it says "Kyle"
2023-05-30 22_49_28-Sunrise City.png
I swaer this is the only typo I found in this game, if any, so I'm really impressed with the quality control here.
Great game, enjoyed it a lot. I was a bit lost at the start, missing out on a lot, so I was glad when I finally got how the relpay system actually works from the main menu.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunriseCity-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
I'm stuck on scarlett's disappearance I cant find the last item. anyone got a visual guide on where the items are.
i have the same problem, cant find the clue for "the kiddnappers brought..."
I've found:
- puddle of blood
- knive
- footprint b
- set of kitchen knive
- vase
- footprint a
- piece of fabric

what am I missing, and where is it hidden ? I've been hovering the mouse over the whole screen for 20min now, read the whole thread here for clues, tried to google for any walkthroughs ( spoiler: there are none ) or hints and I can't find anything that would help -_- which is honestly quite baffling, usually you find help for any random indie game, but in this case there is almost nothing o_O

@ devs
maybe implement a timer that starts highlighting things after a while ? The way it is right now, i can't continue with the game without help. That's not exactly ideal...

blui

Aug 25, 2017
i have the same problem, cant find the clue for "the kiddnappers brought..."
I've found:
- puddle of blood
- knive
- footprint b
- set of kitchen knive
- vase
- footprint a
- piece of fabric

what am I missing, and where is it hidden ? I've been hovering the mouse over the whole screen for 20min now, read the whole thread here for clues, tried to google for any walkthroughs ( spoiler: there are none ) or hints and I can't find anything that would help -_- which is honestly quite baffling, usually you find help for any random indie game, but in this case there is almost nothing o_O

@ devs
maybe implement a timer that starts highlighting things after a while ? The way it is right now, i can't continue with the game without help. That's not exactly ideal...
It took me literally ten seconds, and I haven't been there since last update. To be honest, I've spent more time finding which episode it was than looking for it :sneaky:

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
It took me literally ten seconds, and I haven't been there since last update. To be honest, I've spent more time finding which episode it was than looking for it :sneaky:
Thanks, in my defense: that's just all black...

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Though I might agree with you about having some help being offered, at least once the timer is done maybe. But not forced on you if you don't want to.

Last edited:

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
Maybe just a popup after X amount of time, that tells you that the middle mouse button ( that usually highlights stuff ) now works. Then you could decide on your own to keep searching or use the help.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Is it still just a prologue?(ends after doctor sees mc back and remember that his uncle were like him).

Apr 15, 2021
how do you beat the boss Diplomacy ??? I try several times, different builds and they arent working. What did you guys do to beat him? What talents, what build etc

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes