4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

suhdude123

Apr 14, 2020
I really really like the style (it reminds of something but I'm not sure what). I don't know if the style is so greath for H content but it feels like it can make a great story.
I thought the same thing. It reminds me of facebook avatars. or xbox avatars.

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Reactions: goody93

hyperexc

Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.

There is some little animations but no fully smooth animated scenes.

In the "SunriseCity_Data" folder.

Can you give us more information about your configuration, screen resolution and how/when it happened?
Resolution 1920x1080 I haven't played for a long time I downloaded the game I opened the game I started the game The game sounds in the background and the mouse cursor is also visible but black screen

goody93

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for your feedback.

There is some little animations but no fully smooth animated scenes.

In the "SunriseCity_Data" folder.

Can you give us more information about your configuration, screen resolution and how/when it happened?
ty
is there a way to edit the save file?

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
how can I find rebecca number?
On the wall on the left side in the area outside the blocks. Where you can see the ABC. There's a flier for Rebecca's Photography business. (Just click all the things on the walls and you'll get it eventually)

Sunrise Team
I failed the Goth Girl's second part, and the Stories log is showing the failure in another language (I think French)

Last edited:
Reactions: Klereb

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
seems like some o the art was changed?
It's too sharp now. 2021-03-07 (1).png
Edit: the slightly smudged art like the right is what made it charming.

Last edited:

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Resolution 1920x1080 I haven't played for a long time I downloaded the game I opened the game I started the game The game sounds in the background and the mouse cursor is also visible but black screen
The best way would be to come to our discord to exchange more easily about this problem.

ty
is there a way to edit the save file?
Not to our knowledge.

I failed the Goth Girl's second part, and the Stories log is showing the failure in another language (I think French)
Oh indeed, thanks for your feedback.

seems like some o the art was changed?
It's too sharp now.
Edit: the slightly smudged art like the right is what made it charming.
We are sorry you don't like it.

We have gradually been switching characters from 2D to 3D since v0.2.0 (it is already the case for Blake, Clover, Scarlett, Scorpia, the minions...) for many reasons more practical for us (animations, new skins...).

We tried to be as close as possible to our 2D style but unfortunately we have some constraints. We hope however that you all will like the final result =)

Reactions: BanditoMarito

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
very good game and in french.
i manage to scan the products in the shop at the beginning of the game,but impossible to put in the bag!!!
please,help me!
thank you

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
Like the art and the gameplay but needs some quality of life improvements. It's cool that you can replay old chapters if you miss stuff but you can't save while replaying and there's only one save slot in general and there's no skip text option so I'm reduced to using an autoclicker while I hunt for scenes I missed--very tedious.
Also, it's kind of weird that you click the scanner to pick it up but you have to click and drag the items to the bag.
I'm missing about three scenes in the first episode--do you need to fail at scanning to get them? That's the only thing I can think of.
i manage to scan the products in the shop at the beginning of the game,but impossible to put in the bag!!!

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Is a Mac version in the cards?
It's planned but not for the moment.

You have to drag'n drop the product over the bag and release them (the cursor should be over the bag).
If it doesn't work, come to our Discord and gives us information about your configuration.

wkjqnfe323154

Oct 21, 2018
v0.6.0a 100% clear save(&all event clear) & 100%gallery

(2-h-scenes at kyle's bed)

(extract rar then put the file "save" to game folder/Sunrise City_Data/)
(this game only 1 save! please COPY BACKUP your old save (for same folder))

the game's sex-event art is REALLLY NICE , but design team you guys use too many time to make non-h battle event only.
just talk you a true , if you want people to play a hentai games, just use more time to make h-event only
too many non-h battle/non-h hard(battle) event at game begin to kill donater's time real not good idea

h-art is REAL NICE, but need more h-event to be GAME-CORE, not all a long time non-h event story
i mean, if make hentai game,real call peoples to Like-PLAY/DONATE is hentai-Scenes
(i see too many american design hentai game .but they dont know the hentai game player want what(just more nice sexy-h event
(thanks ellen scenes)
(summer time saga or sexnote.) i mean,all peoples have 24hour, so use time to make "nice" h-event pay reward is better more.

too many hentai game make too long non-H-event/long time maze&battle, but they dont know players is real dont like just dat.
they just want to see more nice h-Scenes

also,if computer no graphics card, the 2d-game FPS is 20/60(= slowx3)

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
gallery 100% finished
parts 100% finished
but,i'm missing a question mark to discover in part 5.
see picture.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1615665856476.png

1615665894202.png
Work on Lana's Dream Scene has begun and there is quite a lot to do to come up with something different than usual.
We've been working on it all week, both in art and dialog, so there's not much to talk about this week.
So, let's talk about what we have in store for you next week!
We're about to start on Blake's bonus scene. It will be a flashback that will contain adult content but unlike the Dream scenes, this time it will be something that really happened!
You will discover the meeting between Blake, the "Red Bitch", and your character. For the occasion, we plan to make a new outfit for Blake, and it is you who will choose it in a vote.
We will submit 3 proposals to the VIPs who will vote for the 2 they prefer. Then the whole community can vote between the 2 proposals.
Finally, don't forget that your help is always welcome to help us calibrate the Dream battles. They are coming in the next version and will allow you to unlock tokens to improve yourself, as well as mature illustrations of Blake, Zoey, Holly and Lana's Dream scene. Everything is happening on and you can find all the .
  • [In progress] Lana’s Dream scene.
Features
  • [In progress] Dream battles (for test phase, if you want to participate).

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Oky nice! Working on linux under wine w/o pb atm.

Doesn't work for me. It seems to launch fine but then I can't confirm the age confirmation, nor click anything else. Anyone have a wine fix?

Some more info: it seems to just throw this in the terminal repeatedly. I don't know enough about this to solve it myself.
Code:
016c:fixme:d3d:wined3d_device_resolve_sub_resource Multisample resolve is not fully supported for typeless formats (dst_format WINED3DFMT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS, src_format WINED3DFMT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS, format WINED3DFMT_R8G8B8A8_UNORM).

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@ohcmonrest I don't remember which prefix I used but your error looks like a dxvk one. Try to run vanilla then add esync then vulkan?

you may be lacking a d3dcompiler dll in your prefix, either install manually or use winetricks to install the 47 (or 43 for old games

Last edited:

nonospot

May 15, 2020
well it just run... I had to rollback from wine 6.X to 5.22-rc1 as I had sounds issues with some 2D games so here is my test prefix one as 32bits, one x86_64 :
Wine 5.22-r1 (Staging) + mono, Compiled with X alsa cups faudio fontconfig gcrypt gecko gstreamer jpeg lcms ldap mono mp3 ncurses nls openal opengl perl png pulseaudio realtime run-exes sdl ssl staging threads truetype udev udisks unwind vaapi vkd3d vulkan xcomposite xml
then I use an old Lutris version (but only as a manager but I guess you can use the newest and their wine bottles)
set prefix as auto (for arch), esync on, dxvk (lastest) on, une winetricks (lutris one should be ok) to install corefonts+thomas + install
cinepak d3dcompiler_47, dirac, ffdshow, icodecs, l3codecx,vcrun2008, vcrun6,xvid, (+winhttp)
you can use the lutris mono iteration too.
Btw if you also use steam linux (NOT steam in wine) and then run it with steam and the last Glorious Egg proton seems ok so far.
With both 64 and 32 prefixes set as above you can run nearly everything on F95zone; you'll need to install the RTPs for RPGMaker games but they will be ok too. The only one you can have problems with are the reaaaalllly badly coded ones, and the japanese local ones (which for ease of use need a prefix/bottle for them AND support for the characters code). I suggest you also set a virtual desktop for wine as things can get messy on weird resolutions.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes