VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunrise College [v0.1.0] [PixelPorium]

PixelPorium

Oct 18, 2018
Also if is short for now seems interesting...I wish all the best to the dev, girls are cute and horny :sneaky::devilish:
I'm trying to give at least two different options for each girl, most of the time it'll just be the 8 students, sometimes the principle as well, you'll be able to choose two girls before the next part of the day happens, then another two, first few times it'll be just the girls in the class you taught, then after a while you get to choose two from all of them at once (once each a day) when you "get to know them" both figuratively and physically ;)
sometimes the two options for a girl might both lead to lewd acts, sometimes not, just depends on the situation you see them in when you talk to them :)
Hopefully, despite the fact I'm working a lot right now (part-time with loads of extra hours) I'll get two days a month done, but I will also be fixing errors and stressing out a little what with not having coding knowledge (or well, much anyway) but it's going to be a fun journey, I can tell ^-^

Last edited:

PixelPorium

Oct 18, 2018
looks interesting but im gonna wait on this one, sounds like its too short right now
It is, but I'm doing my utmost best to get each day done and as many errors/mistakes in the scenes sorted as I can find when I find them at least within a month (I decided within a month for the reasons I mentioned in my reply to someone else above :)

I hope you understand the pace I've chosen and I look forward to what you think of it when you do try! :)

Aug 22, 2017
"As a young teacher, going to teach in an all-girls college, it is your job as the main character to teach them everything they will need to know about guys and how to “please” them"
So, basically the Koikatsu plot but you're a teacher doing the same thing as the original club?
Sorry pal, actually i'm gonna replay that game, but thanks for inspiring me.

PixelPorium

Oct 18, 2018
"As a young teacher, going to teach in an all-girls college, it is your job as the main character to teach them everything they will need to know about guys and how to “please” them"
So, basically the Koikatsu plot but you're a teacher doing the same thing as the original club?
Sorry pal, actually i'm gonna replay that game, but thanks for inspiring me.
I'm good at in-game dialogue, not short descriptions, but thanks for telling me your sorry, it means the wooorld to me

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Will keep a watch out for this one. Looks promising. Congrats on finally getting your work out there! Best of luck to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelPorium

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
two months since the "intro" and nothing isn't a great sign. I'll throw it in the list of series to check back in about six months..

Reactions: Vampira