5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know if Audrey has a coat variant of her cell anal scene? If you try to access it by interacting with her in the cell, the game shows her naked variant instead. The Vault scene is broken and shows just Audrey's eyes (and no other body parts). That makes me wonder it the picture actually exists.

Anyway.
Unlike last time, they managed to include all the new pics from the latest update of the game. That is nice of them. However they did not add any of the previously missing pics. Bummer. But enough of me throwing shade. Here is the list as usual:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anyone, who has not been banned from their discord yet, and who wishes to share this list with the dev, feel free to do so.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
It Would have to come out right when I am sharing a hotel room with a bunch of guys, and therefor can't start checking it out.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I know a lot of people complain about the reused poses, but as a guy trying to mod the game to expand what you do with particular characters… it’s really handy to be able to use something that mostly exists with some minor work to create something new. If every pose was different this would stick out like a sore thumb… but now it’s easy to blend in and seem like it could be actual scenes from the game

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I know a lot of people complain about the reused poses, but as a guy trying to mod the game to expand what you do with particular characters… it’s really handy to be able to use something that mostly exists with some minor work to create something new. If every pose was different this would stick out like a sore thumb… but now it’s easy to blend in and seem like it could be actual scenes from the game
Difference being that Sunsetriders7 is an actual artist, so when he reuses poses and drawings, it's seen as lazy, while you as a fan, are just editing his artwork.

miko321

Aug 17, 2018
The Asset changelog for Pack 39 says there are Circe changes, but I can't see any of the ones listed in the changelog for her. Did they forget to include it?

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
The Asset changelog for Pack 39 says there are Circe changes, but I can't see any of the ones listed in the changelog for her. Did they forget to include it?
Its there, in the themyscira folder, but be prepared for dissapointment. He just slapped her head on a generic over inflated 'amazon' body. Its nothing like the original Circe content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote