5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017

Jan 31 at 8:15am
Bonus Pack #7 The Return To Comics
So we said we were going to give people more of what they have been asking from us in 2020. So here it is a new comic by SR7! We will have back to back releases of this, so that means you can get more of this next month as well!

Comic is available Insider Levels and above ($10.00+). Remember as well, next month this bonus pack will be removed so get it while its good!!!!

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 25

The long awaited Asset Pack 25 with most of the Halloween Event stuff in there. I have a huge backlog for the animated scenes but I'll try to figure out some kind of alternative. Remaking them to make the video versions just takes a lot of time. For now though, we'll go back to the Asset Packs coming out after releases.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 26

I was debating doing an asset pack for the latest build since it was so small, but I've had quite a few people ask for it, so here it is. I did the Lois animations as sets for this one. I'll see about maybe doing that for animations for now in the future. It takes up a lot of space, but it is a lot easier than rebuilding the animations

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
There really isn't a set schedule for the asset packs. SR7 sometimes releases them after each update, sometimes after 2 updates. It's up to him when he releases them.
Oh yes, why doesn’t he release the Lex portraits? It’s a real shame that those are never included.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
SimpleFapper someone mentioned on SU thread that Asset Pack 27 has been released? Is this a yea or nay? Would like to download it and see it, if you can post a download link for it here?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Asset Pack 27

Here's the pack with the new stuff from 2.2.8. Some of the Miss Martian stuff isn't in there though yet. I'm still trying figure out a way to do the scenes with two girls with a lot of variants, due to two sets of costumes. Once I get a better idea, I'll put those scenes together.

Greetings Everyone, SF Here. I apologize for the late post on the Asset Pack, I've been working 12 hour Shifts and it's going to be a 6 day work week, so I haven't really been on my Laptop at all this week, I've lazily been sleeping as much as possible. But without further ado, here is the Latest Asset Pack.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Asset Pack 27

Asset Pack 27 .7z

Asset Pack 27 .zip

Greetings Everyone, SF Here. I apologize for the late post on the Asset Pack, I've been working 12 hour Shifts and it's going to be a 6 day work week, so I haven't really been on my Laptop at all this week, I've lazily been sleeping as much as possible. But without further ado, here is the Latest Asset Pack.
Are either of these links not working for anyone else? When I click on either of them, they just take me to the mega home page.

onionringer

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone have the wonder woman vandalized comic in Hi-Res?

Patreon Post:
Vandalized Complete (Hi-Res) 2015-11-01 23:51
For the Sunday release, I have compiled all Vandalized pages in Hi-Res. Enjoy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote