5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I apologize friends, I didn't notice that Asset Pack 45 was released. I'm usually good in posting it same day or next day but I don't even remember seeing that post show up. There is no consistency in when SR7 posts the Asset Packs, since Pack 44 was dropped in February. I thank rickpool98 for posting his link on Sunday. Here are the links:

Last edited:

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD ASSET PACK 47

This pack was supposed to go out much earlier in the month. I'm sorry we we're a touch late in delivering it to you all. We're also breaking the packs down now, so all the new packs will only contain the new assets rather than have the entire library in them. This should help those who have d/l limits.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
HD ASSET PACK 47

This pack was supposed to go out much earlier in the month. I'm sorry we we're a touch late in delivering it to you all. We're also breaking the packs down now, so all the new packs will only contain the new assets rather than have the entire library in them. This should help those who have d/l limits.

.7z
.zip
Thanks man this really does help. Now people won't have to download images they alredy have

Reactions: observer80

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
HD ASSET PACK 47

.7z
.zip
I got a virus alert on both links.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote