Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Current tally:

Porting: Done
SanchoGallery: Done
ChoiceGuide code: Done
Testing: Pending

it's 21:30 here now so I'm going to fix something to eat (I've been 14+hrs with no meal). When done I'll test and if everything looks sound I'll push it out. If I can do all that before it gets too late then I'll be 3 VN updates in 1 day! Not too shabby for a redneck, ain't it?
A little lotion or a bandana can help with that neck. Until recently, my hair was long enough to cover mine, but now I'll have to figure out something else. ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They'll sort it out. Honestly I'm never worried to much about is coming "soon" but what is here right now. And yes, KG is going to be a real bitch to get through, always is but I like the coding challenge.
As I've said there are plenty of other games to play. I'm not worried either, polish is good usually worth the wait. I read you comment on KG, that doesn't look fun ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As I've said there are plenty of other games to play. I'm not worried either, polish is good usually worth the wait. I read you comment on KG, that doesn't look fun ;)
Based on my present downloads and the other updates I haven't downloaded yet, I'm pretty sure this one is still at least six weeks out for me - plenty of time for them to work out the kinks (and perfect the kinks I like :giggle:).

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Based on my present downloads and the other updates I haven't downloaded yet, I'm pretty sure this one is still at least six weeks out for me - plenty of time for them to work out the kinks (and perfect the kinks I like :giggle:).
It's one of my favorites, tied with SHS, so I can wait for it be perfect, I'm going to buy it on Steam once the updates comes out as well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Speaking of polish... I'm done except for final polish, code cleanup, compile, and bench test. Problem being I'm tired AF after all the coding today, my eyes sting at this point.

So, executive decision to have this a great stopping point for tonight before midnight, get a nap, and finalize this in the morning. I gotta get it done then since I have other obligations I have to attend to tomorrow for a while (real life shit to do).

I rough tested all paths to the ending so I'm sure I can knock it out if I can get the polish and code cleanup done quickly enough over a cup or two of coffee.
1682914889734.png
If it wasn't Sunday night I'd finish it now... but it's not worth me fucking up or delivering a subpar mod update. Folks expect near perfection at this point so I can't be slackin'. It's almost 2330hrs here now... I'm calling it. Bar is closed for the night. Y'all be safe driving home.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I overslept a bit but I got it done...

SanchoMod Update (Ch2 v0.06)
1682948957227.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Good morning. I overslept a bit but I got it done...

SanchoMod Update (Ch2 v0.06)

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
You looked through the code... if I go solo sis path do I still get fucked by MrDots shitty writing and character assassination?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You looked through the code... if I go solo sis path do I still get fucked by MrDots shitty writing and character assassination?
Well, shitty writing is subjective so I'll not voice an opinion there... char assassination though, give me a hint at what specifically you're looking to avoid. I haven't been reading the VN's posts (been a bit too busy) and I didn't "play" the VN while coding it (wasn't reading the dialogue) so excuse my ignorance on the topic. I'll be able to look real quick for you for anything specific though... there's no new event vars that trigger anything, only pathing that sets in motion lesbian scene (Vick/Sis), etc. These aren't by new choices but how the player's LI routes are in play.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
Sancho1969
The Wk9 S stress Relief scene is not fully working.
There is an option that says you need 300 points, in the replay the cheats can't be used.

Sadly I also don't know how to get to that scene ingame, it doesn't come up for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
The Wk9 S stress Relief scene is not fully working.
There is an option that says you need 300 points, in the replay the cheats can't be used.

Sadly I also don't know how to get to that scene ingame, it doesn't come up for me.
Well you have three options.
  • 1) Play normally and get the scene by building up her rep points as necessary (Sis path)
  • 2) Load a save just before that choice, open SanchoCheats, and adjust her relp as necessary (Cheat)
  • 3) View the scene via SanchoGallery (Main Menu)
What other method do you need bud?

Reactions: CircaAD

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
2.06.1i just dropped here (on last page of the game OP as of this post) and I do wonder if that will break your current mod, Sancho1969 - I haven't tried it yet though.

I mean, you don't have enough to do as it is, right? Good excuse to drink more tonight? ;)

*cough*

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
2.06.1i just dropped here (on last page of the game OP as of this post) and I do wonder if that will break your current mod, Sancho1969 - I haven't tried it yet though.

I mean, you don't have enough to do as it is, right? Good excuse to drink more tonight? ;)

*cough*
"Chasing Sunsets" has me binge drinking under an overpass at this point. But since I supply modded scripts in the mod package the short answer is no, it's not compatible unless there's a "patch only" that only ADDS files and doesn't CHANGE files... make sense?

Reactions: CircaAD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really don't have time to check right now but if someone can post the "changelog" of whatever they did and place inside a spoiler if it's long I'd appreciate it. If it's bugs I already fixed then no worries but they may have found some I didn't.

I know this post reads petty but I'm seriously under the gun updating multiple things at once and running on little sleep, little nourishment (I've missed a couple meals from not taking breaks), and drinking more than my fair share with dev's borking shit left and right.

Thanks in advance... just tag me in the post if so inclined.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I really don't have time to check right now but if someone can post the "changelog" of whatever they did and place inside a spoiler if it's long I'd appreciate it. If it's bugs I already fixed then no worries but they may have found some I didn't.

I know this post reads petty but I'm seriously under the gun updating multiple things at once and running on little sleep, little nourishment (I've missed a couple meals from not taking breaks), and drinking more than my fair share with dev's borking shit left and right.

Thanks in advance... just tag me in the post if so inclined.
Sancho1969

Tried just quoting the fixes.

Code fixes:

-= Trisha's Sex Scene, Week 10 =-

1. Added the missing option to enter your BDSM name when selecting the Soft path of Trisha's sex scene in Week 10.

2. Minor adjustments to certain lines during the Trisha sex scene.

3. Added some additional sound effects to the feather and wax scene with Trisha foreplay scene.

4. Made the BDSM name change option in the tablet conditional to only appear from Week 10+.

5. Fixed issues with the Trisha scene if no animations are present/enabled.

-= Other Fixes =-

1. Fix issue with the Twins sex scene not stopping at the end of the scene from the replay gallery.

2. Wrong variable name was being set with the Himari and Connie sex scenes for Week 10 in the replay gallery.

There were a couple of major scenes in the last update that required significant edits, namely the scene with the Twins and also the scenes for the Vicky + Sis path.

Main changes that we have made

As mentioned above, we have made some script changes to the Twins scene and also the Vicky and Sis scene.

With regards to the twins’ scene, we’re well aware that the direction we took for Ivy and Lily was not to everyone’s liking, but at the same time, we didn’t want every character to be angels or to have similar interests or backstories.

However, we’re now aware why some were upset and fans rightfully pointed out that the twins lacked likeable qualities that most of the other love interests in the story contained.

So with that in mind, we have made significant changes to their backstory, how they came into their “special line of work”, and during the next update (Week 11), you will discover that Ivy and Lily do have some redeemable qualities after all.

Just like real humans, not all of our characters can be 100% perfect, and sometimes showing their imperfections can be just as important as displaying all the characteristics and assets that make us like or even fall in love with them.

For the Vicky and Sis scene, HearszAM, who wrote that scene was angry at himself for portraying Victoria (his favourite character) in such a bad light.

That was never his intention, and like the adjustments made to the twin’s scenes, he has made some great edits to the scenes with Sis that better represents why Vicky was such an engaging character from the very first update of the game.

We have also added an option (during the scene back at Vicky’s home) where Sis can reject her advances, and that will lead to some redemption for Victoria which will also be seen during Week 11 (for this choice).

Changes to the Game Walkthrough

As mentioned above, we have added an option where you can “Accept” or “Reject” Victoria’s advances when she is sitting on her sofa with Sis in her home.

Choosing to “Reject” her advances will eventually close the Vicky path, but not until later in Week 11.

If you “Accept” her advances, the “Girl on Girl” scene will still happen, and there will also be another special scene which will also take place during Week 11.

Originally, if you were on both girls’ paths you would get +10 points for each.

However, that was incorrect. You are meant to lose -10 Sis points instead of gaining +10 points.

That has been fixed now.

Thanks to “The Hunter” for letting us know about that error and a couple of other ones. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969

Tried just quoting the fixes.
WT actual F? They shilled on their own storyline?

Things like:

" With regards to the twins’ scene, we’re well aware that the direction we took for Ivy and Lily was not to everyone’s liking, but at the same time, we didn’t want every character to be angels or to have similar interests or backstories.​
So with that in mind, we have made significant changes to their backstory, how they came into their “special line of work”, and during the next update (Week 11), you will discover that Ivy and Lily do have some redeemable qualities after all. "​

Etc.... I... don't know what to say except if you're the developer and have a gameplan (you damn well better, how does anyone start a major project without one?) then fucking stick to it. Sure you have leeway but still... stay on fucking target.

No wonder I was able to retire early while others simply can't figure it out. Oh well, it's not my project and not my problem... but I am disappointed that they didn't stick to their convictions.

Another drink is on order...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WT actual F? They shilled on their own storyline?

Things like:

" With regards to the twins’ scene, we’re well aware that the direction we took for Ivy and Lily was not to everyone’s liking, but at the same time, we didn’t want every character to be angels or to have similar interests or backstories.​
So with that in mind, we have made significant changes to their backstory, how they came into their “special line of work”, and during the next update (Week 11), you will discover that Ivy and Lily do have some redeemable qualities after all. "​

Etc.... I... don't know what to say except if you're the developer and have a gameplan (you damn well better, how does anyone start a major project without one?) then fucking stick to it. Sure you have leeway but still... stay on fucking target.

No wonder I was able to retire early while others simply can't figure it out. Oh well, it's not my project and not my problem... but I am disappointed that they didn't stick to their convictions.

Another drink is on order...
So, I guess it sounds like you will have to put in work on this one to, just when you think you can relax.

Well, Summer with Mia 2 (cough Returning to Mia 2) Episode 9 just came out, it's 12GB, going to have fun compressing that bloated thing :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes