Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Eh should that be happen Sancho1969 if i press on cheats for chapter 2 in you mod this happens
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1551, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1557, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1774, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1777, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1797, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1558, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1559, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1562, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1563, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1575, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1577, in execute
NameError: Name 'c_point\x7' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/08_week8_01.rpyc", line 6281, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1060, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1296, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1777, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1797, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1558, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1559, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1562, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1563, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1575, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove.rpy", line 1577, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 1012, in _label
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'c_point\x7' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH2 0.06.1
Wed May 17 18:31:03 2023
Close the VN (exit), place the attached inside your "/game" folder, restart. You can rename the file by removing the prefix "2652417_" that this site puts in front of the file name if you wish.

That'll get you done until I can push a maintenance update out in just a bit.

Thank you for reporting... I have no idea why that wasn't checked and why your the first to find it. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: New links in the OP. Simply re-DL, reinstall.

Last edited:
Reactions: master861

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch2 v0.06.1)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved SanchoCheat exception error as described here. Thanks to master861 for reporting.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Close the VN (exit), place the attached inside your "/game" folder, restart. You can rename the file by removing the prefix "2652417_" that this site puts in front of the file name if you wish.

That'll get you done until I can push a maintenance update out in just a bit.

Thank you for reporting... I have no idea why that wasn't checked and why your the first to find it. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: New links in the OP. Simply re-DL, reinstall.
I haven't started it yet, but also don't think I use cheats.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon why it took so long to be reported (I didn't notice the issue either tbh) is that there's less than 1k folks using the mod... which is extremely low. It's always been a small group with this VN since the mod is not listed in the VN's OP. It's like a custom mod made only for friends!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Realy thank you for fixing that so fast and i can only say please contiune you works as moder for this game.
And for the orther games to and i thing i get you site joke on the op tread with the cookie jar
I dont use the cheats to for this game i alredy finished it yesterday was only to see what the cheats menu looks like and what would be possible .
only one question i got how to acces the SanchoGallery?
ups sorry found it :ROFLMAO: my mistake

Last edited:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I reckon why it took so long to be reported (I didn't notice the issue either tbh) is that there's less than 1k folks using the mod... which is extremely low. It's always been a small group with this VN since the mod is not listed in the VN's OP. It's like a custom mod made only for friends!
Strange that the mod is not indicated in the game page on this forum, in view of your reputation as a modder on the majority of the biggest games

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Strange that the mod is not indicated in the game page on this forum, in view of your reputation as a modder on the majority of the biggest games
Not strange, most folks know since I call bullshit when I see it I've become a bit of a black sheep and not "in the club" so my work gets oppressed in listings. It's just site politics bud... dirty laundry everywhere behind the scenes with much favoritism at play. But that's all a story for another day I reckon.

Regmeister

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Sancho, are you still working on mods for this game? If so, an update just dropped. Many thanks for all your hard work on this and all of your other fantastic mods.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I posted some S2 export info here in the VN's thread (so unmodded folks could benefit too).
It's a list of everything in the export file... which is surprisingly small compared to the last one.

Reactions: CircaAD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... oh, the little things like DoughnutNotifier are all confirmed working and in order:
1689510057963.png

I've pre-coded all the dynamic ChoiceGuide, including PeepingTom, now I have to break for a bit, submit my state sales tax reports, then I can make some speed runs to insure what I coded blind is solid. If so, there's not much else I reckon.

If I have time I might get clever and make an export file summary for you to see what it's going to contain BEFORE you press the button. If I give too much away though then it'll be harder for me to code a "Max Everything" like I did in the start of Season 2 as the dev team might throw me a curve ball or two.. dunno. I've helped this team out by finding and fixing a ton of bugs since Season 1 and there's just really no communication between them and I like with other devs... so I don't know where the stand tbh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's 1100 hrs here now. I see no problem getting this out today. I've added everything I can think of in the latest Core and verified it's working as expected. Even the little things like the scene count in SanchoGallery (which changes automatically according to the filter choices you've selected):
1689523405719.png
I'm trying to be as complete as possible since this is basically a season wrap (well, Chapter really, semantics). Hopefully just a few more hours and I'll push it live after building and final bench testing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ch2 v1.00i Extras)
1689528747537.png 1689528766909.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I think this the first time I actually tried your mod for this game, but figured, what the heck, I would give it a shot. Like how you put on the screen that there was a doughnut hidden, it was a load of help in finding them. But I had no problems from the mod, and now, guess ready for Chapter 3, still surprised how this chapter ended, damn Lucas, but still thank you so very much for your work on this mod!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and I just finished PM'ing the dev team on the final issues I'd found... ugh.

No worries, I've already had the v1.01 build and been working with the team on the side... so I can be very fast on this update push. I do want to wait just a bit for a response to my PM though... just in case.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes