cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, so based on the walkthrough being wrong... can I sleep with all the women and still only choose sis ending provided I have enuf points?
well yes, aunt and mommy and that asian girl just are on separate paths (sex with her happened on aunt path only) but otherwise yes.

IIRC, you need to break up with Nicole, otherwise you will get Nicole + Sis ending
well even with nic being cuckqueen i got solo sis ending.

It's really a minor annoyance, and as I said before I quite enjoyed the game otherwise.
don't remember her saying that but not saying it isn't possible.

Reactions: Dappledur

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
well yes, aunt and mommy and that asian girl just are on separate paths (sex with her happened on aunt path only) but otherwise yes.

well even with nic being cuckqueen i got solo sis ending.

don't remember her saying that but not saying it isn't possible.
You answered my question tyvm!

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Not sure if someone already post on an other thread and i can't found a thread on the next game :

View attachment 3564221

More of Ariel – Hacker Extraordinaire
Hello again to all our supporters. How was your week?
Today we are sharing some more sneak peeks from the first update, this time featuring our hacker extraordinaire, “Ariel”.
In case you missed it in previous posts, you will be able to choose your own custom name for all three main love interests (Ariel, Bella and Vivian).
Progress report:
This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:
Writing: 95%
Renders: 75%
Animations: 5%
Coding: 75%
Other: 50% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.
Let us know what you think of these new Ariel images in the comments section.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,
MrDots and the Team
looks interesting

ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023
Going through this and finally finding the hidden endings, but had trouble because I don't know how "good" ending is differentiated from "bad" ending. To me, any ending where I end up with the girl I chose when I had to make a choice is a "good" ending, whereas "sad and ronery like Kim Jong Un" would be "bad".

Anyone care to fill me in?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Going through this and finally finding the hidden endings, but had trouble because I don't know how "good" ending is differentiated from "bad" ending. To me, any ending where I end up with the girl I chose when I had to make a choice is a "good" ending, whereas "sad and ronery like Kim Jong Un" would be "bad".

Anyone care to fill me in?
bad ending = stuck with nic due not enuf points with others. :p

there are no bad endings since only few know/knew that mc put his dick in other pussies and asses and those who knew didn't mind as long as they got their share.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
bad ending = stuck with nic due not enuf points with others. :p

there are no bad endings since only few know/knew that mc put his dick in other pussies and asses and those who knew didn't mind as long as they got their share.
Pretty sure there are endings where broke up with her and not enough points with any of the others...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can't break up with her.
You do get option to break up in the follow up call on the next day, iirc. This gets you a ridiculous ending sequence where the MC is a sad, moping sack for literal months back at home until his ex-gf shows up and tells him how he should go back to the girl(s) he loves and he's like, "ohh Nicky is right, i should totally do this".

smh.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You do get option to break up in the follow up call on the next day, iirc. This gets you a ridiculous ending sequence where the MC is a sad, moping sack for literal months back at home until his ex-gf shows up and tells him how he should go back to the girl(s) he loves and he's like, "ohh Nicky is right, i should totally do this".

smh.
ah. well that's weird ending. might as well go straight to girl.

Reactions: ffive
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes