Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2019
Yes you do.
Here's an Android version 2 I compiled with this mod
If you have the original app:
Renane your original games folder, (android/data/com.mrdotsgames.sunshinelove(add .bak to name etc))uninstall the original, install this modded version then name your game folder back to the original.
Thanks! Downloading it right now and will see if that works.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so I have been following the mods green options.. then looked up the walkthrough provided and noticed that on first day if we don't enter the bathroom we gain a friendship point, while the mod suggest to enter...
is this a mistake? I would assume more points is better unless it sets some other important variable... :unsure:

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for the doughnuts, I was feeling a little peckish. I also haven't got there yet.:coffee:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the present Mod Version: 0.0.2 Extras valid for Sunshine Love
[v0.0.3i Extras] which was just uploaded ?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is the present Mod Version: 0.0.2 Extras valid for Sunshine Love
[v0.0.3i Extras] which was just uploaded ?
It never has been! Mods of every game should be always updated to the new version. That's why the user in the post before yours, is waiting.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry but from what I see by other mods, on the OP page it should be specified for which game version the present mod version is made. This not being the case here and since I can't guess for which game version is the mod that can be downloaded now, i had to ask.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry but from what I see by other mods, on the OP page it should be specified for which game version the present mod version is made. This not being the case here and since I can't guess for which game version is the mod that can be downloaded now, i had to ask.
It says it in the OP of this mod post.

Reactions: perseus420

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
FYI. on other mod OP pages you can see:
Game version : xxx
Mod version : yyy
It seems in this case the mod version has the same number as the game version so that may not be necessary but in order to avoid confusions, i would write there:
Game & Mod version: xxx

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote