Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'll wait for 0.4 version to come out, then i'll update it
You might need to do the mod for 0.03.1 version before 0.4 because while there was no big change in the update using your mod still gives several image errors when playing the game. Image 'xxx' not found.

Reactions: Hakkira

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Guess I can't play current version then, as post higher up said 0.03.1 gives error message playing with mod

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Guess I can't play current version then, as post higher up said 0.03.1 gives error message playing with mod
You can play but some scenes you only see the dialogue and option to choose with a black screen in the background instead of the required image.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Old image names are in the script ... i fixed it.

scrappy a image bugfix for your mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for trying to fix the issues but if I use your file to overite the mod I can't even open the game without an error...
View attachment traceback.txt

Edit: For the original mod the whole walkthrough part of the mod straight up no longer works after the morning breakfast scene.... Luckily the game has notifications for when you gain point! Guess old school walkthrough for now and hope the next version works (y)

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for trying to fix the issues but if I use your file to overite the mod I can't even open the game without an error...
View attachment 911224

Edit: For the original mod the whole walkthrough part of the mod straight up no longer works after the morning breakfast scene.... Luckily the game has notifications for when you gain point! Guess old school walkthrough for now and hope the next version works (y)
It is a old mod. Works only with extra.ipatch, NOT with 3_1-ipatch.rpa!

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
It is a old mod. Works only with extra.ipatch, NOT with 3_1-ipatch.rpa!
What do you mean? Is it that it doesn't work with the Subscribestar incest version as the it states it is for v3i-extras ah i see now why people were complaining about the naming since the current version is 3.1 extras which I guess is different to 3i? Confusing....

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
What do you mean? Is it that it doesn't work with the Subscribestar incest version as the it states it is for v3i-extras ah i see now why people were complaining about the naming since the current version is 3.1 extras which I guess is different to 3i? Confusing....
Yeah, it's irrational. :)

v.0.0.3i = extra.ipatch
v0.0.3.1 = 3_1-ipatch.rpa

This mod replaces the scripts v0.0.3.1 with the old version v.0.0.3i. Therefore only extra.ipatch.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, it's irrational. :)

v.0.0.3i = extra.ipatch
v0.0.3.1 = 3_1-ipatch.rpa

This mod replaces the scripts v0.0.3.1 with the old version v.0.0.3i. Therefore only extra.ipatch.
Thanks for info (y) :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote